Fight Finder Requests, v.2

Hi, Kostik. Combatant Galayev (cf. Guliyev) has had his profile updated; your update may be viewed here.

@Kostik cher

Hi, Seitek. As petitioned, database entries for combatants Rustambek, N. and Temurlan, A. have been created ahead of submission for your event from 19 October.

@Kaira

Afternoon, Björn. HFC's Special USA v. France Event has been entered into record and may be viewed here. All the best for your guys' upcoming show on 14.12!

@We Love MMA

Hi, Armen! Thanks for your correspondence and welcome to the Sherdog Community. Your requested update has been approved and may be viewed here.

@Armen13

Hi, Kotsik. Updates for combatants Alimagomedov and Abdulbasaev have been completed; your changes may be viewed here and here, respectively.

@Kostik cher

Hi, Konstantin. Request for update to combatant Chernyavsky's database presence has been approved and may be viewed here.

@Kostik cher

Fabrizio, again, very nice to hear from you and welcome to the Community. I finished your updates this morning; you may view these changes here. Feel free to contact me should you have further questions.

@Fab

Hi again, Konstantin. Your request for profile update for one Vakhobov, A. has been completed and may be viewed here.

@Kostik cher

Requested profile updates for one Abdibaev, B. have been completed, Konstantin. To view these changes, tick here.

@Kostik cher

Requested profile updates for one Varaksa, H. have been completed and may be viewed here.

@Kostik cher

Hi, JT, and Merry Christmas to you too! Your update has been completed and may be viewed here. Let me know if there's anything else we can do for you.

<LucyBless>

@elcharro

Hi again, AJ! Request (two of three) for update to profile of Al-Hanini, AW has been completed and may be viewed here. Thanks again for your positive attitude and patience; we'll be in touch.

@AJAJ

Hi, Konstantin. Updates to combatants Chernichenko and Yaskovets have been completed; these changes may be viewed here and here, respectively.

@Kostik cher

Merry Christmas to you too, Björn! HFC 21 has been entered into record and may be viewed here. I'll follow up with you shortly regarding WLMMA 51; I've already updated Issak's profile, to note.

PCZD.gif

@We Love MMA

Hi again, Björn. WLMMA 51 has officially been entered into record; you may view your entry here. We at Sherdog wish you and German MMA a positive and prosperous 2020!

@We Love MMA

Thank you @Valhoven and all the other people contributing their time to sherdog for your awesome job!

Merry Christmas to all of you from Thailand

Hi again, Björn. WLMMA 51 has officially been entered into record; you may view your entry here. We at Sherdog wish you and German MMA a positive and prosperous 2020!

@We Love MMA

Back