Fight Finder Requests, v.2

Hi, Mark! Thanks again for following up and your helpful e-mail. Ely's official page has been updated accordingly and may be viewed here. Stay safe out there!

@Mark San Juan

Long time, no see, Humberto! Espindola's official page has been updated with attention to biographical information as well as events UFS and CAM; these changes may be viewed here.

@shogun490

Hi, Puyan! Thank you kindly for your patience and it's been nice talking with you; wonderful presentation of information, I'd like to add. SLMMA's October outing has been entered into record and may be viewed here. Please send Oguz my regards.

@Puyan Etessami

I don’t know why she didn’t come up when I searched before. I could find her results when I looked at events but not when I searched for her name. Now she is. ‍♀️

Evening, Kaden, and again, welcome to the Community. Please see here for your official profile page and I'll follow up with you shortly regarding matters otherwise. Stay safe out there.

@Kaden Cassidy

Hi, Jafar! Your new page has been created; you may view your official page here. Train smart, stay safe, and touch base with us as the ICFC reschedule nears in January. We'll sort licensure and ruleset of bout at that time -- no worries.

@Jafar Keita Wali

Hi, Lairou and Aleksi! Your request for update to Mäntykivi's official page has been approved; you may view these changes here. I will follow up with you shortly regarding your second matter.

@LaiRoU

Hi again, Bugra! Official pages have been approved and created for professional fighters Najibullah, Selyman, Akchich, Havado, Faris, and Gevheri. Thank you for your patience as well as details provided!

@Bugra Alparslan

Long time, no talk, Humberto! Great to touch base again. Fighter updates have been approved per events Rey de Reyes and UFB; these changes may be viewed here and here, respectively. Go ahead and follow up with me re: UFB, as you'd suggested. Looking forward to hearing from you. And stay safe out there!

@shogun490

Hi, Seitek! Nice to hear from you again. Your event's official page has been created and can be viewed here. Follow up with us when you're ready and we wish you a successful as well as safe outing!

@Kaira

Hi, Anvar! It's been nice talking with you. Sardor's offiicial page has been created and may be viewed here. I'll follow up with you shortly regarding matter of record.

@Anvar

Hi, Seitek! Nice to hear from you again. A database reservation for your upcoming BBMMA event in March has been created to include promotional material viz. poster; your page may be viewed here.

Additionally, official profiles have been entered into record for professionals Turgunov, Keneshbek Uulu, Kadyrov, Zhenishbek Uulu, Akbaraliev, Nurkamil Uulu, Asylgaziev, Alimbek Uulu, Musaev, Sargazakov, Anarbek Uulu, Urmat and Nazarbek, Melisbek Uulu, Bekbolotov, Anzorov, Nurali Uulu, and Mirbek Uulu.

We wish you all the best in preparation for the event as well as a great (and safe) showing!

@Kaira

Back