Fight Finder Requests, v.2

Hi, Anvar! Thanks again for your correspondence as well as material evidence. Jasur's official page has been updated; you may view your updates here.

@Anvar

Evening, Mazen. Your official page has been created and may be viewed here. I'll follow up with you shortly regarding requests otherwise. Thanks!

@Mazen mohsen

Hi again, Mazen! Your official page has seen further update; these changes may be viewed here. Thank you again for your patience as well as following of instruction. Good luck in your training and be well.

@Mazen mohsen

Afternoon, Bugra! Requests for update to fighter pages re: Chaudhary, Chawla, and Ashouri have been completed!

@Bugra Alparslan

Evening, B. So sorry again to hear about Casey Hobson's passing. You can view his updated page here and I'll follow up shortly regarding your second request. Be well, brother, you and Casey's sister.

@B_rand0m

Hi, Isaac! Great job on your collection and presentation of information requested. Event Benin FC 6 has been entered into record and may be viewed here. Let me know if any further attention is needed. We wish you guys all the best!

@stn, @Fadoul Yoran

Afternoon, Olzhas. Thanks for your patience as well as material evidence presented. Alash Pride's December event has been updated; you may view this update here.

@Olzhas

Hi, Olzhas. Updates have been approved for figher Valiev (biographical) as well as Triumph's BW GP; you may view these changes here and here, respectively.

@Olzhas

Hi, GITC! An official page reservation for your upcoming event is all set and may be viewed from here. We wish you all the best for GITC 14 and reach out with your line-up and/or results when ready.

<LucyBless>

@gitcpromotion

Hi again, GITC. A revision has been made to tomorrow's event; this change may be viewed here. We wish you a successful showing!

@gitcpromotion

Hi, Anvar! Nice to hear from you again. Updates to Sobirov's official page have been made; you may view these changes here. We wish you good health and safety out there!

@Anvar

Thank you again brother ! Old School Mma of Uzbekistan truly appreciates the job you guys doing for the fighters, let god bless you and all the Sherdog stuff.

Hi, Baki! Congratulations, your official page has been created; you may view this page here. I'll follow up with you shortly regarding your second matter.

<JackieThumbsUp>

@akumabaki23

Back