Fight Finder Requests, v.2

Hi, Pavel. Confirmed and complete results have been processed for events ATF 2, TFC 4, and WTKF GP as well as biographical updates for Jumaev (and previously Alibulatov); these updates may be viewed here, here, here, and here, respectively.

@Pavel Nosov

Evening, Anton! Long time, no see. Updates to official pages for Naimzoda and Mamurov have been approved; you may view these changes here and here, respectively. I'll follow up with you shortly regarding requests yet finalised.

@Anton Kiryanov

Evening, Yakov. Sherdog's official page for Shukataev has been updated; you may view these changes here. Have a good weekend!

<LucyBless>

@Yakov

Hi, Pavel. Biographical updates and otherwise have been approved for combatants Kushaev, Basun, Maharramov, Babaev, and Atabayev in addition to EFC bantamweight Bektur; these updates can in respective order be viewed here, here, here, here, here, and here.

@Pavel Nosov

Hi again, Pavel. Updates have been approved in completion of events K-9 5 and RFCH 3 at Promoter Marat Aidarov's request; you may view these updates here and here, respectively. Well done on submission of supporting materials. Be well and have a nice week!

@Pavel Nosov

Hi, Daniel, and welcome to the Community. Your petition to update has been approved for Daud's official page; you may view these changes here. I will follow up with you shortly regarding other matters. Thanks for writing in.

@Daneil_mma

Hi again, GITC team. This message is to confirm GITC's July event was successfully entered into record; your event page may be viewed here. We wish both you and your fighters good health as well as another successful event to follow!

@gitcpromotion

Hi again, MMA Globale. Your fighter's official page (amateur) has been created; you may view this page from the database here. I'll follow up with you shortly regarding his past bout as well as upcoming billing.

@Mma globale

Afternoon, Daniel! Complete flyweight tournament results have been entered into record for Aikol FC; you may view your event's official page here. Thank you for your submission's accompanying material evidence.

@Daneil_mma

Hi, Daniel. Corrections have been approved for events 36 and 38 under the EFC banner as well as Ibragimov's billing for WJF 7; you may view these updates here, here, and here, respectively. Further petition for entry to record re: PPL has been rejected; please see my follow-up correspondence. Thanks.

@Daneil_mma

Evening, Pavel. Entries to record and biographical or updates otherwise have been approved for SMC 1, Boltabayev, Tank Zholdosh, Karimov, and Veliev; these changes may be viewed here, here, here, here, and here, respectively. Thanks for writing in and we wish you a good week!

@Pavel Nosov

Back