Fight Finder Requests, v.2

https://www.sherdog.com/organizations/Apocalipse-Fight-Championship-13031

This "organization" has two events, one in Brazil and the other in Italy, 2 years apart. The Org name is spelled differently on the two cards.

Probably two different orgs? And in fact it looks like there is a home for the "Apocalypse Pitbull" event here:

https://www.sherdog.com/organizations/MMA-Italia-9859
Good spot, that was just a small matter of organizer misfiling and it should be corrected. Thanks for the tip.

Morning, Andrei! Paul's official page is all set up and can be viewed here. Congratulations on the registration and follow up with me for further questions, for example, on RUF MMA's Phoenix Fire event – not a problem. We wish Paul all the best in his training!

@Andrei Marghitas

Afternoon, Pavel. Eduard's official page has been updated; you may view your update here.

@Pavel Nosov

Afternoon, Matrix! Mateo's official page has been updated; you may view your biographical updates here. Thanks for helping us ensure we've the latest and greatest on our sport's fighters.

@arabian_matrix

Hi again, Nick! Another SEA FC event has been successfully entered into record; you may view your event page here. Sorry to hear about the last-minute withdrawal but great to hear you were able to make it work, brother. We wish you all the best in your training and for your next event!

@Nicholas Lee

Afternoon, Matrix. Geauvreau is all set with biographical update; you may view your changes on Jake's official page here.

@arabian_matrix

Hi again, Nick! Another SEA FC event has been successfully entered into record; you may view your event page here. Sorry to hear about the last-minute withdrawal but great to hear you were able to make it work, brother. We wish you all the best in your training and for your next event!

@Nicholas Lee

Thank you for your work Val! Appreciate it.

Cheers!
Nick

Here's the kind of thing I see a lot and don't quite get

https://www.sherdog.com/events/ACA-144-Nemchinov-vs-Dipchikov-94642

The results data for ACA 145 is in place, but ACA 144 is still all "yet to come" and only a few fights are even listed

ACA is a pretty prominent org, it's not some "Seasons Beatings at Sturgis" thing

Are they not providing data? It's filled in on Tapology but I understand they let users fill in data or something like that, so their stuff maybe isn't really verified

I get that confirmation can be delayed but it seems unusual to have these kind of "breaks" where a recent event is filled in but one from weeks before isn't

Here's the kind of thing I see a lot and don't quite get

https://www.sherdog.com/events/ACA-144-Nemchinov-vs-Dipchikov-94642

The results data for ACA 145 is in place, but ACA 144 is still all "yet to come" and only a few fights are even listed

ACA is a pretty prominent org, it's not some "Seasons Beatings at Sturgis" thing

Are they not providing data? It's filled in on Tapology but I understand they let users fill in data or something like that, so their stuff maybe isn't really verified

I get that confirmation can be delayed but it seems unusual to have these kind of "breaks" where a recent event is filled in but one from weeks before isn't
Unlike other databases, we neither (what's called) scrape the Internet (for results) nor up and negligently enter into record what's plainly given to us. We're the #1 most trusted MMA database in the world for the very reason that our criteria and standards of submission demand both accuracy and material or third-party verification. In cases as above or elsewhere, the organisation has failed to provide us or confirm information, or then no-one on behalf of the org to include management of billed fighters has petitioned via spreadsheet to have the event uploaded.

Unlike other databases, we neither (what's called) scrape the Internet (for results) nor up and negligently enter into record what's plainly given to us. We're the #1 most trusted MMA database in the world for the very reason that our criteria and standards of submission demand both accuracy and material or third-party verification. In cases as above or elsewhere, the organisation has failed to provide us or confirm information, or then no-one on behalf of the org to include management of billed fighters has petitioned via spreadsheet to have the event uploaded.
Hear hear.

And to add to Val's comment, the actual event page on the ACA website itself is quite incorrect and excludes one of the main card fights. We were able to gather the data for the event results of ACA 144, but we don't pull from a Tapology page. They leave a lot to be desired in their own record keeping at times.

Hi, Pavel. Yamilov's official page has been corrected for his Combat Ring appearances; you may view these updates here.

@Pavel Nosov

Hi, Sureb! Biographical updates have been approved for Shamil Drisov; you may view your changes from the fighter's official page here.

@Sureb kusto

Hi again, Nick! Great to catch up with you and to hear of your ongoing success. SEA FC's Fight Night mix event has been entered into record; you may view your event page here. Take care of yourself and keep us up on the latest!

@Nicholas Lee

Hi again, Moose. Thanks for writing in. Upcoming banger Bellator 290 has been corrected re: Corrales-Magomedov for matchup fighter ID selection. You can view the correction from the official event page here. Enjoy the site and thanks for your membership all these years!

@tehMoose

Back