Fight where you believe the loser would win the rematch.

Cyborg is an actual complete mma fighter, she could wrestle and has a very good bjj, she just had a brain fart and fought egodriven: she had so many options in her arsenal that it's sad to think it endend that way.
Nunes targeted her leg and then hit her when she stumbled and she was able to get away before cyborg could retaliate and then was like fuck you bitch. So cyborg had to press the action cos she leans heavy on that front leg and couldn't let Nunes keep up her strategy. But Nunes superior distance control kept cyborg at the end of her punches until that overrated pumped up steroid freak kissed the canvas,down down in flames and her value diminished to zero, banished forever to toil in the indies away from the island of relevancy.

Volk vs Islam
Alex vs Izzy
Anderson bisping
Bisping gsp
Aldo Conor
Conor Porrier
Charles Islam
Anderson Weidman
Fedor Henderson
Fedor mitrione
Diaz gsp
Strickland ddp
Strickland cannonier
Francis vs Joshua
Francis vs bb
There's a lot I can see to list

Nunes would win 10/10 she dominated and had no fear of cyborg at all and that's where cyborg had the advantage was being afraid of.

Naw.. Nunes is a fast starter and Cyborg didn't respect that. In a rematch all Cyborg would have to do is be cautious for the first 7 minutes and then take over.

Cyborg got destroyed by the GOAT..

No.. I mean the ONLY mma fighter on this planet, where the acronym actually makes sense.

Cyborg ducked the rematch.

Ducked the rematch?

WTF? Cyborg begged for a rematch but Nunes and the UFC refused.

When they finally did offer a rematch it was when her contract was up, and it was for a multi-fight deal for half her worth--not a serious offer.

Fedor/Werdum (immediate rematch at that time. If it's a rematch now, Werdum gonna win)

JBJ/Matt (JBJ is gonna be smart this time and not do 12 to 6 elbows lmao

I believe Souza would finally beat Camozzi in their third fight, if it ever happens.

Naw.. Nunes is a fast starter and Cyborg didn't respect that. In a rematch all Cyborg would have to do is be cautious for the first 7 minutes and then take over.
Lol yea ok and get her leg get kicked to shit

all his losses where in a drug testing org

im just gonna let you figure this out by your own self
I’m so glad you pointed it out because there is no way that people take PEDs and get away with it in a drug testing org!

Erceg vs Pantoja

And I would have Erceg as a pretty big favorite too.

Pantoja is 34
Erceg has a very very clear path to victory
He has the tools he needs

Jones vs Hamill.
Jon would at least make it competitive this time around, I think.

Back