Fighting someone who is in the Matrix, what could go wrong..

link67

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Solid skills and head movement from that guy, someone clearly bit off more than they can chew.

P.S as an added bonus, if you watch it on 2x speed it looks like a DBZ fight.

Roy Jones Jr respects the hands of Rick Diaz.

Posted before, multiple times, and in compilations, but I'm too lazy to track it down.

Classic case where 2 guys think they know how to fight, but only one is right.

I'll never stop cringing when white boys and latinos keep yelling out, ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:."

I'll never stop cringing when white boys and latinos keep yelling out, ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:."

I cringr the same when black folk do it. Its dumb as shit.

I remember watching a fight in my neighnorhood "whaddup n word g, n word g, n word g" thats all the guy said before he got his head turned around like a dradle.

this raises a good point.

how many of your punches does your opponent slip before you decide its time to try apologizing?

this raises a good point.

how many of your punches does your opponent slip before you decide its time to try apologizing?
Apparently more than 15, although 2 are debatable because his face was getting smashed in and they may have been pure reflexes.

lol

White shirt kid shoulda bailed after the first exchange.

Kid got heart...... but no brains.

Completely outclassed.

Never seen this but great hand and body movement by the matrix guy. Thanks for sharing.

White Shirt's corner: Head movement...

163007.jpg

HEAD MOVEMENT!

edmond-taverdyan-780987.jpg

HEAD MOVEMENT!!!

uaBG903.png

White shirt had a lot of heart but no plan B.

That's why you need to train both striking and grappling.

These are my favorite kind! Where one knows what they're doing, and the other is so pumped up on ego, that they end up getting fucked up.

I can't be sure, but I think he actually kicked him back into consciousness

Back