Finnish him

Why are there so many videos of people letting someone punch them in the face?

They all seem to end like this.
I think movies, prowrasslin, and combat sports to a lesser extent have convinced people that the human body can take a lot more than it really can.

Truth is every single person on earth is hyper fragile and one punch away from death or permanent injury. On the flip side even if you win you're very likely to have just auctioned yourself up for a trip to prison.

Every guy thinks he can't be knocked out. But once it happens, they go from overconfident to worrying about the next punch.

MMA fighters are weird. Chuck Liddell went from having an iron chin to no chin, while Bisping somehow went from the most famous KO victim ever to a champion.

Every guy thinks he can't be knocked out. But once it happens, they go from overconfident to worrying about the next punch.

MMA fighters are weird. Chuck Liddell went from having an iron chin to no chin, while Bisping somehow went from the most famous KO victim ever to a champion.
That happened to me too was boxing up a friend then he catches me right on the chin with this short no wind up weak punch and i almost dropped got me thinking

Back