Fired a PS90 for the first time... (question on grips)

RemyR

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
and I actually kind of enjoyed it.

PS90_Rotators_-1800x750.jpg

First time ever with a bullpup rifle and I really enjoyed the overall shorter length. Felt very maneuverable and easy to switch targets. Reloading was big drawback compared to a standard rifle but I’m sure with more practice it would be more natural. Trigger wasn’t the best but after a couple rounds I got used to it. Not a fan of the 5.7 round compared to 556 either.

What really surprised me though was that I actually really liked those grips. I know they’re not for everyone but they felt very comfortable to me and it felt like I had more control overall of the gun.

I think I might buy a bullpup rifle next for the novelty of it. Does anyone know if there are any conversion kits out there that will give other 556 bullpups a similar grip? I realize that the market for accessories for these kinds of guns is kind of niche but you never know.

and I actually kind of enjoyed it.

PS90_Rotators_-1800x750.jpg

First time ever with a bullpup rifle and I really enjoyed the overall shorter length. Felt very maneuverable and easy to switch targets. Reloading was big drawback compared to a standard rifle but I’m sure with more practice it would be more natural. Trigger wasn’t the best but after a couple rounds I got used to it. Not a fan of the 5.7 round compared to 556 either.

What really surprised me though was that I actually really liked those grips. I know they’re not for everyone but they felt very comfortable to me and it felt like I had more control overall of the gun.

I think I might buy a bullpup rifle next for the novelty of it. Does anyone know if there are any conversion kits out there that will give other 556 bullpups a similar grip? I realize that the market for accessories for these kinds of guns is kind of niche but you never know.

I'm not aware of any.

Hera arms makes a stock and grip similar to it

Hera-Arms-CQR-Bundle.jpg

So I guess you could do a Tavor with a hera arms grip

lennon-lore-cerakote-two-toned-iwi-tavor-x95-81335-full.jpg

I'm not aware of any.

Hera arms makes a stock and grip similar to it

Hera-Arms-CQR-Bundle.jpg

So I guess you could do a Tavor with a hera arms grip

lennon-lore-cerakote-two-toned-iwi-tavor-x95-81335-full.jpg

awesome I’ll look into it. I’ll see if I can fire a tavor first though, heard mixed things about them.

awesome I’ll look into it. I’ll see if I can fire a tavor first though, heard mixed things about them.
Make sure you look at the X95 over the inferior SAR.

Back