Social First Nation's protests in Canada paralyze national rail lines

More blockades going up, police is stepping in. I’m usually not one to cry about liberal bias in the media, but the media seems to be walking on egg shells concerning this issue:

1. No, you’re not standing with Canadian 1st nations when you’re voicing your support for the blockades. You’re choosing one minority among 1st nations. Specifically, you’re choosing the side that thinks the anachronism of leadership by birth right is a valid form of government. That’s really what this is about, the rest (eg environmental concerns) were assumed later.

2. Nobody’s rights are being violated by forcefully removing the blockades. You have a right to gather and protest peacefully. Holding the economy hostage is not protesting peacefully.

All I hear is “wetsuwe’ten support” when that’s extremely inaccurate. I hear a lot about climate change, but this is first and foremost about elected chiefs (who signed off on the pipelines) and hereditary chiefs (who decided after the fact that they’re against it).

As for the current blockades, the sympathy among the general population has decreased with each day. As some of the more level headed native leaders have pointed out, this is not helping. All you’re doing now is enforcing stereotypes (‘who has time to protest for weeks on end? Obviously someone with nothing better to do’; ‘natives want to have their cake and eat it too’; ‘native interests are opposed to Canadian interests’ etc). It’s also objectively easy to see that at this point the protestors are simply forcing the hand of the government. Not even Trudeau’s hyper enlightened government can stand by any longer as our rail service is disrupted literally from east to west for the third consecutive week. They’ll frame it as an act of aggression, a violation of rights and a sign that there has been no progress on reconciliation. They might be right about the third part, but fact is that the government’s hand is now forced to act, there is simply no other choice.

More blockades going up, police is stepping in. I’m usually not one to cry about liberal bias in the media, but the media seems to be walking on egg shells concerning this issue:

1. No, you’re not standing with Canadian 1st nations when you’re voicing your support for the blockades. You’re choosing one minority among 1st nations. Specifically, you’re choosing the side that thinks the anachronism of leadership by birth right is a valid form of government. That’s really what this is about, the rest (eg environmental concerns) were assumed later.

2. Nobody’s rights are being violated by forcefully removing the blockades. You have a right to gather and protest peacefully. Holding the economy hostage is not protesting peacefully.

All I hear is “wetsuwe’ten support” when that’s extremely inaccurate. I hear a lot about climate change, but this is first and foremost about elected chiefs (who signed off on the pipelines) and hereditary chiefs (who decided after the fact that they’re against it).

As for the current blockades, the sympathy among the general population has decreased with each day. As some of the more level headed native leaders have pointed out, this is not helping. All you’re doing now is enforcing stereotypes (‘who has time to protest for weeks on end? Obviously someone with nothing better to do’; ‘natives want to have their cake and eat it too’; ‘native interests are opposed to Canadian interests’ etc). It’s also objectively easy to see that at this point the protestors are simply forcing the hand of the government. Not even Trudeau’s hyper enlightened government can stand by any longer as our rail service is disrupted literally from east to west for the third consecutive week. They’ll frame it as an act of aggression, a violation of rights and a sign that there has been no progress on reconciliation. They might be right about the third part, but fact is that the government’s hand is now forced to act, there is simply no other choice.
The reporting hasn't been that biased. Even the ultra liberal CBC has been providing relatively balanced reporting.

At this point we have court injunctions. Anyone who continues to protest in the face of an injunction deserves to be arrested.

The reporting hasn't been that biased. Even the ultra liberal CBC has been providing relatively balanced reporting.

At this point we have court injunctions. Anyone who continues to protest in the face of an injunction deserves to be arrested.

Yah unless the reporters call them criminals, it's been bias. All the idiots blocking rails deserved to be arrested on day one.

ol a

Pot, meet kettle....

Sorry man, I am with the Hereditary Chiefs on this one. Not trolling. FN continue to get f'ed over by the govt.

Why do you side with the hereditary chiefs and not the elected leaders and the First Nations who voted them in?

Why do you side with the hereditary chiefs and not the elected leaders and the First Nations who voted them in?
Because God Save The Queen!

Because monarchy!

Because fucking derp.

Because God Save The Queen!

Because monarchy!

Because fucking derp.

This is the pickle liberals find themselves in right now. They used to be able to use First Nations as a catch all, singular entity to virtue signal, but now they have to pick which brand of native they find palpable, and in turn expose how they don't actually give a fuck about FN issues, they just want to continue to have their token Indians.

Last edited:
If the state won't use violence to protect public and private property, then what's the point?

I keep forgetting this is Canada where there is still a monarch on your currency and unlike the US no one ever crawled across a frozen river at night to slit throats in Xmas Eve so they didn’t have to care about what a King or Queen thought anymore.

We let those Mohawks off easy back then. They didn't learn any lesson.

If they can't be taught to respect legal rulings, then teach them to fear it.

According to liberal media you're now a far right vigilante.

Don't worry about the 1500 laid off workers or the resource shortages. What we really need to worry about is white people and white people clearing the tracks. Remember, there's white people in Canada that don't want open borders. They are a serious threat that must be eliminated. We need to let the Liberal government raise Canada's children so the white ones know they have no culture and live in a diverse society.

White people are coming, and they may or may not be violent! They are biggest threat the world has ever faced.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...vigilante-problem/ar-BB10oa08?ocid=spartanntp

Canada should prepare to confront a surge in white supremacist vigilantes. That there will in fact be such a surge isn’t certain; it’s even less certain the vigilantes would be violent. But as Canada copes with a rail system shut down by Indigenous protesters it faces a heightened risk that a band of racist bully-boys will designate themselves the nation’s hall monitors of vital infrastructure.

That’s the most reasonable conclusion to draw, at least, from the findings of an international team of academics including University of Oslo scholar Tore Bjørgo who identifies several conditions that have encouraged grown men to run around Europe and North America in ill-fitting camo pants hunting migrants. The researchers identified these conditions in “Vigilantism Against Migrants and Minorities” last year; with the blockades already exciting violent fantasies on far-right online chat boards it seems wise to consider how they might apply to Canada now.

Not only are Canada’s Indigenous people marginalized, and not only are they perceived as threatening by many in the same white majority that marginalizes them: their very existence as a marginalized minority poses a threat to what it is white supremacists imagine the nation to be. Ultimately, it wouldn’t be the protests, but the hallucinatory existential threat of Indigenous people that white supremacist vigilantes would fight. Onward, make-believe soldiers.

And most vigilantes don’t shoot people, anyway. Thugs don’t need to commit violence. They have only to threaten it.

No one likes to see the law defied, or Canadians’ livelihoods, health and safety compromised. Both protesters and far-right vigilantes may have taken the law into their own hands, but come on: the threat posed by white supremacist vigilantism is orders of magnitude worse.

Liberals have completely destroyed this country. Also take a shot every time you read white supremacist in that article.

Last edited:
Canadians are angry but they're so fucked up and can't lash out at Natives so they just lash out at white people.

Police need to do something and the whole country needs to prepare... for WHITE PEOPLE!!!!

Nice one!

I stand. In solidarity. With the first nation's. Hereditary. Wet'suwet'en chiefs and the people of that Native community. Fight the white man!

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...lockades-continue/ar-BB10ofTu?ocid=spartanntp

As rail blockades across the country continue in solidarity with the Wet’suwet’en hereditary chiefs against the Coastal GasLink project in B.C., businesses in Alberta, especially in manufacturing and agriculture, say they are beginning to see cracks in imports and exports.

"It's a bit of a perfect storm," said Krisjan Jones, the operations director at Canadian Bio-Systems Inc., on Tuesday.

"We export to and from around 15 countries at any one time, and we're also a consumer of ingredients that we source internationally as well. It's a bit of a double-ended problem at this point."

Canadian Bio-Systems, which develops natural supplements and enhancers aiming to replace antibiotics in animal feed, has manufacturing plants in Calgary and Oshawa, Ont.

Jones said that he's been told the delays Canadian Bio-Systems is dealing with are mainly at ports and CN depots, where the company's shipping container will arrive but then be highly delayed because of backlogs.

"We stay in contact with our customers, but we're in the feed business and feed mills don't shut down," Jones said. "If we need to start air-freighting our material to fill some of these gaps, we're going to start losing money in a pretty serious way."

Canadian Bio-Systems isn't alone. The Canadian Federation of Independent Business said Tuesday that it has been surveying its members and found that businesses in the country's four western provinces are being most affected.

You're racist if try to stop them. Don't be racist like the RCMP.

Quebec premier is claiming that the Native protesters have AK-47s and other "assault rifles" in some locations. Wouldn't be surprised if true. There's thousands of them in Canada that were never registered and they're easily smuggled in.

They're also burning tires.

But it's white people that are the greatest threat to peoplekind!

I have to laugh at this one drop rule too. So many white Natives running around.

I have to laugh at this one drop rule too. So many white Natives running around.
There are truly a shocking number of blond haired, blue eyed, fair-skinned individuals with status.

There are truly a shocking number of blond haired, blue eyed, fair-skinned individuals with status.

My grandpa had a bit of tan and you can vaguely see some Native features with my Dad and his brothers, but they all married white women so all the recent kids look 100% white. I got greenish eyes with a yellow ring around the pupil.

I don't go around claiming I'm first nation. I identify as a Canadian and there's no reason why the Natives can't join the rest of us. They can still venture out in the forest and live like they use to or just do it occasionally like a hobby.

Similar to a hobby farm.

Can this government deal with anything without things spiraling out of control? Unsurprisingly, Trudeau is being nothing more than a retarded goofball by deflecting and playing word games while "protesters" burn tires and threatening violence. All Trudeau can say about this foolishness is that it is concerning.

Trudeau Accuses Scheer Of Likening Wet'suwet'en Hereditary Chiefs To 'Radical Activists'

“So, is the prime minister not embarrassed that he has shown less leadership and less of a backbone than radical protesters who just want to shut down our economy?” Scheer asked.

“It really concerns me that I might have heard the leader of the Official Opposition refer to Wet’suwet’en hereditary chiefs as radical protesters just because he disagreed with them. Because that is exactly what he just said,” Trudeau said. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

The heated moment came days after MPs voted down a Tory motion calling on the House to, among other things, “condemn the radical activists who are exploiting divisions within the Wet’suwet’en community” and “holding the Canadian economy hostage.”

But the prime minister was also put on the defensive by NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh, who again called on Trudeau to meet directly with Wet’suwet’en hereditary chiefs. Trudeau has tapped Crown-Indigenous Relations Minister Carolyn Bennett to meet with the chiefs, a process that remains ongoing.

prime minister two face will continue to let CANadians rape/murder first nation women in response

Conservative MP questions whether rail blockades constitute terrorism

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/poli...stitute-terrorism/ar-BB10tFof?ocid=spartanntp

OTTAWA — A Conservative MP is questioning whether rail blockades in Quebec and Ontario constitute acts of terrorism, which could allow the RCMP to intervene.

Doug Shipley put that question to Public Safety Minister Bill Blair this morning during testimony at the House of Commons public safety and national security committee.

If it was white people doing this, the question wouldn't be asked.

BB10t5ZW.img

CN train engine collides with wooden pallets at Tyendinaga
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...ets-at-tyendinaga/ar-BB10t0Zf?ocid=spartanntp

maybe this could trigger an election!

Anyone see that video of the protesters throwing shit at that train?

Back