Fish Oil Suppliments work!

I just ordered some Noridc Naturals it was expensive but I stopped taking Fish Oil 12 years ago, because it made my skin greasy. I used to take the GNC brand

Nordic is supposed to be the best, It should be herein 5 days, I just hope it doesn't melt the capsules and they are stuck together.

Ill start taking the two softgels with breakfast before working out, and then if it sits well with me ill do the two in the morning and two at dinner.

its expensive though like almost 60 bucks for 180 soft gels and the serving is 2 gels.

How's your hairline after being on it? Any improvements on height measurements?

I was suffering from many gallbladder symptoms and heartburn and acid reflux. I got off of my medication and started taking these vitamins or whatever they are called and got off my heartburn medication and i am perfectly fine.

I am not a doctor or anything, everyones body is their own. And it has made me poop a lot......i think it is lubricating my organs or something. But it is amazing. The worst part is swallowing the gigantic pills. I have more energy than ever.
Interesting. I was going to start taking fish oil again (I'm on and off with some supplements). I decided not to because I started having acid reflux this year and I've been trying to avoid too much fat lately. I'll consult with my Dr what her reccomendation is. If I do get back on it I might try that Norweigan one you guys recommended as id rather take it in liquid form than a capsule.

Interesting. I was going to start taking fish oil again (I'm on and off with some supplements). I decided not to because I started having acid reflux this year and I've been trying to avoid too much fat lately. I'll consult with my Dr what her reccomendation is. If I do get back on it I might try that Norweigan one you guys recommended as id rather take it in liquid form than a capsule.
I also suffer from acid reflux but I never took meds, I was able to get it in check a month before the Corona hit but changing my diet and doing cardio daily, it take a while but you gotta find out trigger foods that cause the reflux

For some over the counter stuff Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) for Acid Reflux chewaqbles helped me with the gerd. But I heard its not good to take those long term because of blood pressure issues that could occur even with the DGL versions

For me its peanut butter, chocolates, and other heavy or junk foods. I also cut out a lot of bread.

I take the Nordic Naturals fish oil, Ill drink that Georges Aloe Vera juice like once a day or every other day I squeeze orange into it and put some Cranberry extra I drink that first thing in the morning or right before bed.

Im not sure if that helped but I rad a lot of people healing their gut with Aloe juice, but I also heard you have to avoid the pure leaf juice thats like a gel consistency because it can cause hepatitis.

81USAcf-k4L._SL1500_.jpg

Back