Elections Fishy Fishy California Recall

It didn't state which person their votes where automatically casted for. If she was republican, and it automatically casted her vote as republican then I can assume it was a glitch of some interface that votes for you based off your registration if you couldn't make it

Last edited:
It didn't state which person their votes where automatically casted for. If she was republican, and it automatically casted her vote as republican then I can assume it was a glitch of some interface that votes for you based of your registration if you couldn't make it
<LikeReally5>

Pretty sure there are right around 0 automatic votes for Larry Elder.

It didn't state which person their votes where automatically casted for. If she was republican, and it automatically casted her vote as republican then I can assume it was a glitch of some interface that votes for you based of your registration if you couldn't make it
That’s a pretty big assumption

Why would you make any assumptions? That would take illegal programming withing the machine for that to happen. I have a bad feeling a lot of this weird crap is going to be reported as L.A. County had massive early mail in results.

Why would you make any assumptions? That would take illegal programming withing the machine for that to happen. I have a bad feeling a lot of this weird crap is going to be reported as L.A. County had massive early mail in results.
It sounds like they were using a system that had her already pre identified. But your right, i am making an assumption

Newsom isnt getting recalled this month.

But hopefully he can get voted out next year. None the less, gubernatorial elections are basically a scumbag exchange program here. No different than Illinois.

Last edited:
well yeah, obviously larry elder is losing but where is the source saying there are 0 voting errors in his favor?
From the link in the OP
Bender added that, to her knowledge, many of those affected by this issue are self-identified Republicans, and she’s suspicious.

“I’d still like to know how I voted,” Bender said.
The errors all seem to be with the people most likely to vote against the ruling party, and the early results certainly don't reflect a lot of automatic votes for republicans, but you think maybe there are a lot of errors against the ruling party in California?
<36>

From the link in the OP

The errors all seem to be with the people most likely to vote against the ruling party, and the early results certainly don't reflect a lot of automatic votes for republicans, but you think maybe there are a lot of errors against the ruling party in California?
<36>
so you don’t have a source and you made it up. right on.

From the link in the OP

<36>
Right. Some people need to open their eyes. That shit eventually will go both ways

Right. Some people need to open their eyes. That shit eventually will go both ways
If this was for the Alabama gubernatorial race, and a bunch of democrats were reporting that they showed up to vote and were told somebody already voted under their name, and the early results were 2-1 for the republican, surely the same people would assume the errors went the right way anyway so it's no problem.

Back