Elections Fishy Fishy California Recall

Really sickening that the DemocRATS had to pull more ultra rigging to win an election in COMMIEfornia. It almost defies all logic that they would have to do this, but it has to be what happened.

Really sickening that the DemocRATS had to pull more ultra rigging to win an election in COMMIEfornia. It almost defies all logic that they would have to do this, but it has to be what happened.

it must have been those pesky italian space lasers, obama's microwaves, chinese thermostats, bill gates, and the ghost of hugo chavez at play here. i'm sure we'll get to hear about all of the fraud that transpired. outside of a courtroom again, of course.

a republican gets his cheeks clapped in a highly blue state with the most registered democrats in the country. shocking! color me purple! must be rigged! donald trump said so!

fucking idiots.

Last edited:
wondering how a recall vote was determined overnight when swing state votes typically take 6 weeks.

Elections that aren’t even remotely close tend to get called really quickly. Cali isn’t a swing state and even swing states usually get called the night of the election.

Not going to lie, I prefer this gif to the Carano lip bite gif.
There are still questions pertaining to Carano's "attitude". This one you know is just a freak and means it

The mind is such a delicate thing for some. The inability to reconcile beliefs with reality leads to the manifestation of the most primitive of defense mechanisms.

And never again will you see an election that doesn't seem "fishy" to someone.

The Trump plan worked.

Pro tip: If you claim that there's fraud before the election even happens, then you can say "see I told you so!" when you lose, and the retards will lap it up.

Probably the same people that counterfeited Barack HUSSEIN Obama's birth certificate are behind this.

It’s our fault, because we didn’t care hard enough when DemoncRAT operatives hate-race-crimed Larry Elder on venice beach

It’s our fault, because we didn’t care hard enough when DemoncRAT operatives hate-race-crimed Larry Elder on venice beach
The Dems are the real racists !
The Confederates were Democrats !
The Dems are the party of the KKK !

The Dems are the real racists !
The Confederates were Democrats !
The Dems are the party of the KKK !
Nazis were a left wing party!
Cancel culture and “get woke go broke” aren’t the same!
Tech companies are taking away conservative freeze peach!

It’s kind of a clever strategy though. Having almost no integrity and not believing in anything other than their own self interest gives them the flexibility to be shameless hypocrites on just about every subject.

Nazis were a left wing party!
Cancel culture and “get woke go broke” aren’t the same!
Tech companies are taking away conservative freeze peach!

It’s kind of a clever strategy though. Having almost no integrity and not believing in anything other than their own self interest gives them the flexibility to be shameless hypocrites on just about every subject.
I can't think of anything more emblematic of this mindset than Jan 6th, where capitol police were being beaten with "Blue Lives Matter" flags.

Back