News Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Set For Showtime PPV June 5th

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hatgate is one of the worst promotional stunts ever.
Surely the reveal should have been more like this -

rCOnNBD.gif

Since none of this is relevant anyway, what was Floyd thinking with the hair and beard. He looks like Sr.

Why do you care about another man's look? Are you gay? Or just stupid?

Look at you discussing fighting in the Logan Paul thread. What a guy.

I'm hoping to read discussions about fighting, not some homo projecting his repressed desires towards fighters.

I'm hoping to read discussions about fighting, not some homo projecting his repressed desires towards fighters.
You're right. Let's discuss this fine contest of fisticuffs between Floyd Mayweather Jr and Logan Paul. My mistake bringing up something silly like Jr's hair. Serious discussion only from here on out.

You're right. Let's discuss this fine contest of fisticuffs between Floyd Mayweather Jr and Logan Paul. My mistake bringing up something silly like Jr's hair. Serious discussion only from here on out.

Floyd is gonna beat the fuck out of that cringeshow.

Chill, my man. How the hell can you take this stupid shit seriously?

any info on ticket prices? Was hoping to go, but if this is the case, probably going to be expensive. Was willing to pay up to what the Canelo tickets were, but looks like this gonna be much more pricey.. based on this. Can't justify spending more than Canelo on this shit show

Back