Floyd's daughter just stabbed someone over a rapper

Floyd can't catch a break
The highest paid boxer in the world can't catch a break?
To be honest, the amount of money he will need to send her for commisary is a lot less then he spends on her now. If you ask me, he is catching a huge break.

So Floyd's daughter is a piece of shit. What a surprise.

Holy shit.... and over NBA Young Boy too. Man what a lunatic.

For a daughter of a rich black athlete I am afraid that this attempted murder charge could get her literally hours and hours of community service.

For a daughter of a rich black athlete I am afraid that this attempted murder charge could get her literally hours and hours of community service.
Don't worry Yaya, Dada 'gon fix this!
Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+Iyanna+Mayweather+World+ItHwh3wuzAXl.jpg

I won't judge. I don't know what it's like to grow up with a damn near billionaire boxing legend of a father. If I had everything given to me, and no goals, I might stab someone too for disagreeing with me on something that I think makes up my entire being.

Floyd can't catch a break? On the deaths of course that is tragic, but this is his own fault. this is not some misfortune. He raised that monster. She has been a piece of shit since she was a pre-teen. It comes from never being told no. So this is what you get when you raise a piece of trash like this.
do tell

i think i made out 'muh dick' during his rant

I won't judge. I don't know what it's like to grow up with a damn near billionaire boxing legend of a father. If I had everything given to me, and no goals, I might stab someone too for disagreeing with me on something that I think makes up my entire being.

you might be a psycopath, then
check yourself in

Back