Football Star Spencer Jones gets his ass kicked in bathroom in front of crowd

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy required 4 hour surgery. Jones thought just cause he is tall and the other dude is small that he would whoop his ass. Shit dont work like that. Short people have too much built up anger and will destroy you if you get in their face like Jones did to this guy.

Nothing beats Roger Heurta wrecking the UTexas football player (also played for the Atlanta Falcons) and then slamming him.

Imagine being an NFL linebacker and getting wrecked by a 155lb guy.

And that was Chase Hooper, who has pillow fist by UFC standards. Imagine if those douche nozzles picked on other UFC manlets like Jeremy Stephens, Cejudo or the Korean Zombie

Shoryuken uppercuts will be thrown in the bathroom.
tumblr_m9fze5xm7O1ry1rm7o1_250.gifv

Last edited:
The guy required 4 hour surgery. Jones thought just cause he is tall and the other dude is small that he would whoop his ass. Shit dont work like that. Short people have too much built up anger and will destroy you if you get in their face like Jones did to this guy.

Nah brah..

It was just trained Vs. untrained.

Jones thought just cause he is tall and the other dude is small that he would whoop his ass. Shit dont work like that.

Yeah, I noticed that people who don't work out or have any sort of background in combat sports overrate the value of height and weight. Well, some anyway. In a GM factory I used to contract at, I noticed that for a lot of those guys seemed to have those sorts of opinions about themselves. A few of the truckers as well. I guess if you live mainly in an environment where combat sports, working out, etc. is uncommon, then size and weight do become hugely important factors when it comes to strength or physical confrontations.

That said, one of my coworkers, who was a little, little guy with no training or any sort of physical conditioning, who thought his job--which involved checking fire equipment--was extremely tough labor, implied that he thought he could take out a former collegiate football player that worked at the same site. I guess delusions inhabit the minds of all sorts of people.

Last edited:
Nothing beats Roger Heurta wrecking the UTexas football player (also played for the Atlanta Falcons) and then slamming him.

Imagine being an NFL linebacker and getting wrecked by a 155lb guy.
probably a 190 pound guy buy yeah. Especially sweet since he’d just donkey punched a random woman.

Given that the bathroom was crowded he should've opted for two hand touch instead

One of the most vicious fights I've ever witnessed was 2 6th graders going at it behind the church after school. No teachers to stop it Just went on and on and on

seriously thought one of the kids was dead

Nice, but Manlet should have sunk in the RNC and finished him.

Back