Football Star Spencer Jones gets his ass kicked in bathroom in front of crowd

Smaller guy already had a bloody nose and people are saying that he threw the first punch? Nope, obviously something went down before the filming.

Smaller guy started throwing punches immediately when he was shoved. Based on that, seems unlikely he would have been punched in the face before the recording and not started throwing then. Bloody nose was probably the result of some accident that started all the tension.

Smaller guy started throwing punches immediately when he was shoved. Based on that, seems unlikely he would have been punched in the face before the recording and not started throwing then. Bloody nose was probably the result of some accident that started all the tension.

Or maybe smaller guy finally had it enough and snapped after getting punched, yelled at and shoved.

Do you really think the a guy who literally punched other guys eye out was seemingly bleeding on his own? If he initiated an assault, it would've been other two dudes who were bleeding at the start of the video.

Brain bruh. Use it.

I'm leaning towards the football bros being more at fault. But we all can agree something set this up, because you would have to be braindead to not see that. The issue I have is who will step forward that saw it and tell the truth, without taking a side? Tell it truthfully. Was there anyone there sober enough or fair enough?

out of range is fine IMO but definitely don’t square up or worse stand in range with no readiness. The fight starts when someone being aggressive comes in range.
I meant that if you intend to fight then there’s no reason to back out of range like a bell is going to ring to initiate the action from proper corners. Better to keep calm and stay in range and make absolute certain you land the first 2-3 shots. Backing out of range will make getting back in range and landing the first shots much more difficult.

No doubt. Spiderman and Red Sonja's team-up was epic too. Or "Chutes and Ladders" that introduced Belasco and the teen version of Illyana (sp). "Night Screams" with Dracula versus the X-Men as well.
Get a room you two.

Or maybe smaller guy finally had it enough and snapped after getting punched, yelled at and shoved.

Do you really think the a guy who literally punched other guys eye out was seemingly bleeding on his own? If he initiated an assault, it would've been other two dudes who were bleeding at the start of the video.

Brain bruh. Use it.
We don't know why his nose was bleeding already. But what's stupid is jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts. Point is, none of us knows what actually happened. Fools always like to prematurely place guilt on a person.

Brain bruh. Use it.
And either way, those guys were instigating it. The one pushed him, and it’s not like his friend did anything to discourage him from any further aggression. There were two people here who were clearly the aggressors, and who were likely going to begin assaulting them as soon as they worked up the courage to do so. Throwing the first punch doesn’t automatically make one the perpetrator, and the person receiving the punch the victim. Some people think it does. But when two people are acting like those fucking football players were, it is almost invariably a matter of time before they begin assaulting their victims. I would definitely call this self defense.

Last edited:
We don't know why his nose was bleeding already. But what's stupid is jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts. Point is, none of us knows what actually happened. Fools always like to prematurely place guilt on a person.
{<jordan}

you are right man. Maybe it was bleeding because he shoved his finger up there too hard trying to get the booger out. Better yet, he probably snorted bad batch of cocain. Def more likely in that situation.

{<jordan}

you are right man. Maybe it was bleeding because he shoved his finger up there too hard trying to get the booger out. Better yet, he probably snorted bad batch of cocain. Def more likely in that situation.

So you think he got punched in the nose first, didn't do anything, then got shoved and started throwing fists? Doubtful. Seems likelier the football friend drunkenly rushed through bathroom door accidentally hitting the dude leaving in the face causing the bloody nose -- or something like that -- and angry insults / retorts ensued escalating into what we witnessed in video. I don't know. But all we have to go by at this point is the video, wherein small dude threw first at a guy who didn't even shove him. Football player's role in all this is unclear, and those assigning him blame seem to have some sort of insecure high-school complex/prejudice regarding jocks.

drunkenly rushed through bathroom door accidentally hitting the dude leaving in the face causing the bloody nose -- or something like that -- and angry insults / retorts ensued escalating into what we witnessed in video. I don't know. But all we have to go by at this point is the video, .

I too remember last time when I was barely moving in a crowded toliet, bumped my nose into another guy and got a nose bleed somehow. happnes all the time bro.

Chuck Liddell would cringe reading this thread then laugh hysterically as he reflected back to his bouncer days...

Chuck Liddell would cringe reading this thread then laugh hysterically as he reflected back to his bouncer days...
I think most of us are. It's shocking how many pussies there are out there these days.

Back