Football Star Spencer Jones gets his ass kicked in bathroom in front of crowd

That was great. Get in someone’s face, talk too much trash, try to push a person around - you’re asking for a confrontation. Those guys got exactly what they deserved.

I really hope that’s lesson learned and it’s the end of this. Sometimes people get in fights. Sometimes people get what they had coming to them. No need for police or lawyers or anything else.

You can tell from context, the football dude is asking what he got there? Is in he's got blood on his face from something that just happened.

you’re right about the blood... I notice it now.
Doesn’t mean that Spencer had a thing to do with it though.

Again, My point is that most people have a settled on their own satisfying narrative as to what happened... and most boil down to: football ‘Star’ is jerk and humble mma guy had little recourse aside from teeing off on his nostrils

While watching that video, that football player is really lucky he didn’t get his head slammed. Fake Ben was going to slam him but the football player fell back on his friend, who btw got slammed across the wall bad and was out cold. I’d like to know what happened to that dude.

Same here.

That kid should get something from doing that. That kind of aggression is disturbing.

820024-wwh4fz3.jpg

I think Hulk once ripped Wolvie into two as well.

kPuGZNqZDuVqzV9rNQeXvx8SQZFWcOGzb2WFn-55RtCfHXZLTbTKtUv1OJsQQ1ACE1poSkOB8xu4=s1600

Agree.

If Spencer was the one who bloodied the nose of Askren Jr, then the entire incident was justified IMO up to the point where the jean jacket dude was eating shots to the face while unconscious.

But this video doesn’t show who was the initial assailant , so we can’t call balls or strikes until that’s clear.

Impressive slams FWIW

Again, My point is that most people have a settled on their own satisfying narrative as to what happened... and most boil down to: football ‘Star’ is jerk and humble mma guy had little recourse aside from teeing off on his nostrils

I think it should be pointed out that Walker was Chuck’s last name. His given name was Cordell, which is about as manly as you can get.
Ok, good point I guess.

Reactions: JSN
Not every disagreement... however intense is a clarion call to punches being thrown.

I’ve got yelled at before... unjustly too. I’ve had idiots get in my face about some supposed slight to their character or whatever. But I’ve never thought “fuck this!” Punch punch punch.

Are there times when a fight is necessary? Certainly. From the limited context given this wasn’t one of those.
We don’t know how how the manlet was feeling. He may have felt threatened and was just pushed/assaulted. In a court of law, I would suggest that his initial contact was justifiable self defence. I believe with self defence in Canada where I am from, you are responsible for inflicting undue bodily harm. Seems like this court case could go either way depending on the state. Hopefully they plea bargin to a peace bond/restraining order and both can move on.

Let me tell you guys a true story

When I was in high school, I was in a computer typing class. The teacher was a lazy piece of shit. He'd give us shit to type, then he would leave only to come back when the class is over. The classroom had around 30 students and there were 3 football players sitting in the back with this one girl. One of the football players was groping the girl and she kept telling him to stop, but he would keep going. The other 2 football players positioned themselves to where nobody could see, but people know what the fuck was going on. He just kept touching her in her privates. Now, I was no athlete, but my family 3 generations up are all boxers. My dad and my grandpa were pro boxers, and I wasn't one, but I grew up in a boxing gym, training with my cousins for as long as I can remember. I have had enough, I can't just stand by while nobody says anything. Two weeks later, I told the janitor. I don't know if he did anything about it. This was over 20 years ago.
lol why the janitor you could have gone to maybe a principal. just seems random AF to burden the janitor with that and expect him to do something.

College football players have a lot of money behind them. They'll be bringing in lawyers for their own fuckups.
Meh it goes about as far as are you important, do you bring in money, and do you help your school win. Doesn't seem like he's a major factor for the team. Seems maybe his mom is well off and is using her attorney.

I cant imagine this guy steps on a meaningful field again even with %100 recovery. He wasn't some big time player. No matter the real circumstances/training of opponent forever the football world/culture has seen him get manhandled and beatdown by a manlet. A guy half his size went alpha on him and made him his bitch.

If the guy steps on the field literally every defender and the guy covering him will be laughing at him, endless shit talk on what a soft punk he is, try to make him remember/relive the moment, go really hard at him all the time, etc. I could even see some of his own guys saying that if it ever got too chippy in training camp.

This. We don't know what happened at all. We don't know why his nose was bloody. For all we know the mma guy was just looking for an easy fight to test out his training and kick some ass. Maybe he was jealous the football guys get all the women and he ended up with cauliflower ear from rolling around with a bunch of sweaty dudes. Man, I don't know. I'm just saying we don't know anything about. Though we did see jean jacket shove Asken Jr.. If someone shoves you, to me, that's an invitation to throw hands.

He's a wide receiver, a dude who is really good at being hit. They're all front.

Let me tell you guys a true story

When I was in high school, I was in a computer typing class. The teacher was a lazy piece of shit. He'd give us shit to type, then he would leave only to come back when the class is over. The classroom had around 30 students and there were 3 football players sitting in the back with this one girl. One of the football players was groping the girl and she kept telling him to stop, but he would keep going. The other 2 football players positioned themselves to where nobody could see, but people know what the fuck was going on. He just kept touching her in her privates. Now, I was no athlete, but my family 3 generations up are all boxers. My dad and my grandpa were pro boxers, and I wasn't one, but I grew up in a boxing gym, training with my cousins for as long as I can remember. I have had enough, I can't just stand by while nobody says anything. Two weeks later, I told the janitor. I don't know if he did anything about it. This was over 20 years ago.
lmao is this a copy pasta? it has to be right?

While watching that video, that football player is really lucky he didn’t get his head slammed. Fake Ben was going to slam him but the football player fell back on his friend, who btw got slammed across the wall bad and was out cold. I’d like to know what happened to that dude.

yea, the other guy breaking dudes fall is the best possible thing that could have happened to both of them, the slammer and the beta getting slammed. that could have taken this from a simple bathroom scuffle to a death

Meh it goes about as far as are you important, do you bring in money, and do you help your school win. Doesn't seem like he's a major factor for the team. Seems maybe his mom is well off and is using her attorney.

I cant imagine this guy steps on a meaningful field again even with %100 recovery. He wasn't some big time player. No matter the real circumstances/training of opponent forever the football world/culture has seen him get manhandled and beatdown by a manlet. A guy half his size went alpha on him and made him his bitch.

If the guy steps on the field literally every defender and the guy covering him will be laughing at him, endless shit talk on what a soft punk he is, try to make him remember/relive the moment, go really hard at him all the time, etc. I could even see some of his own guys saying that if it ever got too chippy in training camp.
He was a senior anyway with no hope of pro ball in any capacity of any kind so he’s done done . He’ll get laughed at at pick up games .

If I had to guess, Jean Jacket smacked Baby Askren in the face and bloodied his nose, Spencer got in between them, Jean Jacket shoved Baby Askren, he thought it was Spencer and went off.

If that’s what happened I can’t imagine short stack doesn’t catch a charge.

Back