For anyone interested in Khabib's grappling techniques

Garry Tonan on strategy for combating Khabib's MMA grappling

I have no idea when it's released though. The one thing is now everyone is going to know Khabib's grappling secrets.

I have no idea when it's released though. The one thing is now everyone is going to know Khabib's grappling secrets.
I wonder why Khabib would decide to teach his techniques and potentially give up the secrets that his teammates that are still active have? Or maybe its that his grappling arsenal is so big opponents knowing these wont make a difference

I wonder why Khabib would decide to teach his techniques and potentially give up the secrets that his teammates that are still active have? Or maybe its that his grappling arsenal is so big opponents knowing these wont make a difference

Or maybe because it would take them years to really master those moves so even his team mates would still be safe.

Does it come with Khabib's one in a million frame for grappling and fighting?
By that I mean the heavyweight headsize, the insane core strength, the 0.00001 percentile grip strength, the insane cardio?

It's so sad when people think he knows some "secret" technique. He's a physical specimen. He could employ any fighting/grappling style and dominate.

Muh trapping legs.

Khabib is the strongest fighter relative to weight in the UFC. Usman could challenge for that title. But it is that simple. Strong as fuck. Combine it with a huge cranium and elite cardio - that's a championship fighter who can retain for a very long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it come with Khabib's one in a million frame for grappling and fighting?
By that I mean the heavyweight headsize, the insane core strength, the 0.00001 percentile grip strength, the insane cardio?

It's so sad when people think he knows some "secret" technique. He's a physical specimen. He could employ any fighting/grappling style and dominate.

Muh trapping legs.

Khabib is the strongest fighter relative to weight in the UFC. Usman could challenge for that title. But it is that simple. Strong as fuck.
Whilst I don't disagree with your general point, the people he's faced say different. Justin and Dustin both said he's hard to move but it's due to technique, weight distribution etc etc than pure strength

Whilst I don't disagree with your general point, the people he's faced say different. Justin and Dustin both said he's hard to move but it's due to technique, weight distribution etc etc than pure strength

That's a nice cope. Gaethje said on some show that he was shockingly strong. It's the same with prime Demian Maia, everyone was like "muhh insane technique bro", but literally everyone who fought or trained with him commented on his gorilla grip strength.

But saying technique is a good cope, because it implies that they can find a way to deal with it just by "moving a bit differently".. lol.

That's a nice cope. Gaethje said on some show that he was shockingly strong. It's the same with prime Demian Maia, everyone was like "muhh insane technique bro", but literally everyone who fought or trained with him commented on his gorilla grip strength.

But saying technique is a good cope, because it implies that they can find a way to deal with it just by "moving a bit differently".. lol.
Calm down dude, there's no cope just a discussion lol. Which one of your favourite fighters did Khabib beat?

Back