For deletion

Maybe this can be the thread for trash talking so we can keep the other threads clean ;)

Maybe this can be the thread for trash talking so we can keep the other threads clean ;)

If a troll posts, but no one is around to reply, did they even post at all?

It seems like the corona outbreak has brought more trolls here lately

It seems like the corona outbreak has brought more trolls here lately
I don't see what you mean by that .
I've pretty much proved that my knowledge are very solid and i dare to say even compared to the most savvy people on this forum .
Do not confound my attitude with my knowledge , i may be rude and aggressive when provoked but I'm also very understanding to other complain .
It's simple , just don't insult me or disrespect me and i'll be nice .
Fact is AndyMaBobs defended the op on the Full-Contact forum but he did insult me in the process that's why i have been hostile against him ever since .
I'm not here to troll . I've provided my opinion , help , knowledge and even free-time and did so without ever provoking anyone .
really it all started https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/american-pka-kickboxing-appreciation-thread.4095329/ simply because I thought the 3 greatest kickboxers in Full-Contact weren't noble at all and then -guerilla- and I begun the while escalation .
I'll tone down a bit especially with AndyMaBobs , but i expect him to do the same .

I've pretty much proved that my knowledge are very solid and i dare to say even compared to the most savvy people on this forum .
Do not confound my attitude with my knowledge , i may be rude and aggressive when provoked but I'm also very understanding to other complain .
Fact is AndyMaBobs defended the op on the Full-Contact forum but he did insult me in the process that's why i have been hostile against him ever since .
I'm not here to troll . I've provided my opinion , help , knowledge and even free-time and did so without ever provoking anyone .
really it all started https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/american-pka-kickboxing-appreciation-thread.4095329/ simply because I thought the 3 greatest kickboxers in Full-Contact weren't noble at all and then -guerilla- and I begun the while escalation .
I'll tone down a bit especially with AndyMaBobs , but i expect him to do the same .
I don't need to tone down as I'm not even really replying or talking to you. You keep following me looking for arguments making assumptions and generally being aggressive to posters. I said you were a 12 year old because that is how you were and continue to behave. No one is taking you seriously and your violent and homophobic slurs are not welcome on this forum. Behave like a mature adult and maybe this forum won't mock you. It is not just me, it's the forum.

I will not indulge you further.

Ok, i'll re-formulate.

"The level of trolling/trash talking seems to have gone up on this sub-forum because of the corona outbreak"

That could be anyone, you and me included. Just read the last page of the thread you posted if you disagree with me
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/american-pka-kickboxing-appreciation-thread.4095329/page-4

Maybe it's not even trolling, just low quality posts/trash talking.

I will apologise for my comments about your poor english though. On the off chance that you're honest about being thai

@thunder and fury always good to have another poster on here. Thank you for the translation on the videos. You obviously know your stuff when it comes to muay thai. However there is a fine line between having a criticism of something or someone and being insulting and aggresive. We all step over the mark occasionally.

Back