Media Ilia Topuria "Think UFC Wants Me To Headline UFC 306: The Sphere" - Won't Fight Max Unless It's For BMF Belt

People who said justin would win or dominate max are just casuals who dont understand striking or fighting in general.
Justin is low IQ brawler
Ilia is one of the most skilled techical and smart fighter in mma history you may not agree now but after few years you will.
So Gaethje is just a bum brawler who was never good

<YeahOKJen>

Never change Sherdog.

lol, lil man has recovered now?

Where was this big mouth energy when he was cage side?

It was absent. He froze like Elsa.

He looked pissed off to me. Having a fighter mention you in their post fight is very complimentary… I don’t think he was shooketh

You think Topuria would agree to fight Evloev on a non headlining event? Are you dense? Do you not understand how negotiations work? He's the champ who just knocked out the p4p best fighter.

And? The guy has zero title defenses, he'll fight when and who the UFC want him to. He's not the one calling the shots. You're acting like he's Conor or something.

Jesus why do people lie when everyone knows the opposite was true? I wouldnt say scared but a video camera was in his face right after it happened. Everyone saw his reaction and the look on his face. Whatever he's said since then as been the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard in my life. Its on video.

Maybe Topuria will grow some balls and actually defend against Holloway.

He was speechless in the crowd, and he definitely noticed the camera, not sure why he claims he didn't know it was on him.

Topuria doesn't have an iron chin so that kind of throwdown could go the wrong way just as easily.

Ilia dominates him lets see if max has balls to bring same energy in first 10 seconds

<36>

Oh, sure. Now he's a tough guy, after 3 days with a PR team and an acting coach.

Here he is, SHOOK as a MFer before he could practice

Even Max said Volkanovski has earned a rematch. I wonder what the UFC is looking to.
Well the Perth card already seems to have its main event in DDP/Izzy whereas the Sphere currently only has Grasso/Shevchenko 3 planned and since its now a PPV no way will that main event so Topuria/Max makes more sense in the grand scheme of things.
They will want to capitalise on all the attention Max is getting and it will do bigger business than a Volk rematch.

So Gaethje is just a bum brawler who was never good

<YeahOKJen>

Never change Sherdog.
He was always low IQ brawler
1.islam
2.oliveira
3.porier (porier wins 9 out of 10)
4.arman
5.gamrot
6.benua

All these guys can beat him he should not be top 5
He has power yes.

See you after fight dont delete this
Sorry to have triggered you lol

I am sure if Illia man's up and fights, and wins, you will have a big mouth like him once he recovered lol

It was until Max elevated that trinket with ten seconds left on the clock. At the end of the day, the holder gets a raise and PPV points, which is reason enough for it to exist.

Extra ppv points without a contract renegotiation is serious business.

Topuria doesn't have an iron chin so that kind of throwdown could go the wrong way just as easily.
So he tanks clean head kick then starts wrestling after half sec and KO's herbet and he has bad chin? Lol. He has fuckin iron chin

He was always low IQ brawler
1.islam
2.oliveira
3.porier (porier wins 9 out of 10)
4.arman
5.gamrot
6.benua

All these guys can beat him he should not be top 5
He has power yes.
Where was your thread before the fight?

These types of posts always pop up after an event.

Low IQ thread.

Why would either of them entertain that in the first 10 seconds tho?? Any fighter...i have seen enough with his unrehearsed, unplanned reaction watching it happen live, thats when you see their real feelings.

No chin survives that kind of game for too long, either they connect or they dont its not really up to anyone´s chin to be honest.

Sounds fair enough to me. If you're a BMF, that title should be on the line regardless of which weightclass you go to.

Back