Forget Prime Fedor vs Ngannou what about..

GIBLERTBAPTISTA

Mostly Peaceful Poster
@Black
Reaction score
Prime Hunt vs Ngannou

Hunt via brutal KO.

82DL3o.gif

Discuss

Ngannou today could not be beaten by any MMA fighter any weight ever. There is literally not a man on the planet who could beat Francis Ngannou in a fight. No one. There never was either. He's literally the most physically dangerous man in the history of hummanity. I'm dead serious too

Prime Hunt who lost to MWs and Sean McCorkle?

Prime Hunt who lost to MWs and Sean McCorkle?

During that streak of losses post PRIDE he was barely training. Once he got his shit together again he put a nice run together in the UFC.

Anyway I'm talking Early 2000's Hunt at his PEAK.

During that streak of losses post PRIDE he was barely training. Once he got his shit together again he put a nice run together in the UFC.

Anyway I'm talking Early 2000's Hunt at his PEAK.

That version had a pretty competitive MMA fight with Wand, a guy who spend his career at LHW and MW. My point stands. He didn't finish the same Wand whom Belfort finished in like 15 seconds.

Prime Hunt is more skilled and I think he presents problems but the height and reach difference is massive. Would be a must watch fight.

That version had a pretty competitive MMA fight with Wand, a guy who spend his career at LHW and MW. My point stands.

Yeah but that was prime Wand one of the scariest guys in MMA at the time and on a 15+ fight unbeaten streak. That fight also spent a good amount of time on the mat, if Hunt was that easy to submit surely Wand would have been able to.

Yeah but that was prime Wand one of the scariest guys in MMA at the time and on a 15+ fight unbeaten streak. That fight also spent a good amount of time on the mat, if Hunt was that easy to submit surely Wand would have been able to.

Yes, that Hunt had very little ground or MMA skills. Ngannou is no Khabib but he'd easily GnP Hunt on the ground and possibly submit him. You forget he's about 10 times stronger than even Pride roided Wand.

Ngannou today could not be beaten by any MMA fighter any weight ever. There is literally not a man on the planet who could beat Francis Ngannou in a fight. No one. There never was either. He's literally the most physically dangerous man in the history of hummanity. I'm dead serious too
Derrick-Lewis-1.jpg

Yes, that Hunt had very little ground or MMA skills. Ngannou is no Khabib but he'd easily GnP Hunt on the ground and possibly submit him. You forget he's about 10 times stronger than even Pride roided Wand.

So you're saying Ngannou would have to wrestle to win? We haven't seen much of that from Francis, I'm not that confident he would be able to.

Back