Former UFC Elite Prospect Horiguchi Gets Destroyed in Rizin 18

Non title bout, he will get a rematch and probably win.

There was a guy named Gomi who once lost a “non-title bout” and ended up asleep on the mat.

It’s still a loss no matter how you slice it.

Horiguchi didn't lose his title? Champions having non title-fights is weird.

Hipster confirmed
If by hipster you mean "actual MMA fan," then yeah, sure. Horiguchi is a really good fighter, dude. Look at his resume, watch his fights, you'd have to be blind not to see it.

He had 2 fights this year and 3 last year, the guy he fought was supposedly a can and was supposed to lose easily lol

3 fights this year, 4 last year.

The guy was a big underdog, not a can.

Everyone loses. He had won 13 in a row before this.

NOBODY has a win streak that long and called it a day without the win streak ending first.

(don't say bas rutten)

lol, a bunch of casual fans exposing themselves for (1) Not knowing the Asakura brothers (2) Not knowing the lead-up to this loss (3) Still weirdly shitting on one of the best flyweights of our era.

Horiguchi could very well beat Cejudo. He is one of the best fighters in the world, and this loss doesn't change that.

Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about.

Some posters here are dumb af. Horiguchi is a great fighter.

He had 2 fights this year and 3 last year, the guy he fought was supposedly a can and was supposed to lose easily lol

The guy he fought was 12-1 and a legitimate prospect.

People throw the word can around and don't know what it means.

Last edited:
Lol at haters here.
How about ufc ex golden boy sage that got KO'd into oblivion first fight against real competition.
The competition is a little bit better outside the ufc.
What? Sage was never considered an even remotely good fighter. Have you ever seen any of his fights prior to his ONE debut? He was sheltered by the UFC because of his looks and marketing potential.

He’s been too active and that was a fluke
BJ Penn on a long streak of flukes. Darn those flukes when you lose but skill when ya win. Flukes why Consistently winning very hard in MMA. Part of the allure. I Favor Horiguchi in rematch.

Saw it yesterday and they made it out to be like a Serra/GSP I upset.

What? Sage was never considered an even remotely good fighter. Have you ever seen any of his fights prior to his ONE debut? He was sheltered by the UFC because of his looks and marketing potential.
giphy.gif
I was just joking dude.

If by hipster you mean "actual MMA fan," then yeah, sure. Horiguchi is a really good fighter, dude. Look at his resume, watch his fights, you'd have to be blind not to see it.

Sounds like something a hipster would say

Go get back to your soy milk latte with extra soy

I’m only playing by the way I love the gooch

Not sure if trolling or retarded.

The Asakura siblings have been heavily promoted by Rizin.

Mikuru Asakura (Kai Asakura's brother), just headlined Rizin 17.

Last edited:
Back