News Former welterweight world champion Amir Khan ponders retirement

He had a solid career. I don’t remember the guy in a boring fight.

It kinda of sad that most of the quality fighters form the last ten years have finished or are at the end their runs.

Agreed. Love him or hate him he was in a bunch of entertaining bouts.

Aaaaannndddd just like that I’ve lost any newfound respect for Khan.

https://apple.news/ASJ1bnwy3MyCAcz7AFWAS4A

Amir Khan makes bizarre claim that coronavirus is 'man-made' to 'keep everyone inside while they test 5G'
That’s based off some bullshit David Ike has been peddling over the last year or so.-https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology-52198946. The totally credible truth teller that has exposed us to the fact that reptile aliens secretly control the world (definitely not taking about Jews).

That’s based off some bullshit David Ike has been peddling over the last year or so.-https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology-52198946. The totally credible truth teller that has exposed us to the fact that reptile aliens secretly control the world (definitely not taking about Jews).

When I was growing up, David Icke was considered a complete loon, so it’s odd now that he has gained such a following. Missed out a generation maybe?

It’s crazy and illogical. Mobile phone companies are not going to kill off their customer base.

This should be taken very seriously.

Khan is showing early stages of CTE

Khan didn’t have too much of a brain in the first place to get damaged.

Really, I just think he’s very gullible and immature. Combining that with living with his wife who believes stay at home mums should receive a six figure salary and I don’t think there’s a lot of critical thinking happening in the Khan household.

When I was growing up, David Icke was considered a complete loon, so it’s odd now that he has gained such a following. Missed out a generation maybe?

It’s crazy and illogical. Mobile phone companies are not going to kill off their customer base.

Khan didn’t have too much of a brain in the first place to get damaged.

Really, I just think he’s very gullible and immature. Combining that with living with his wife who believes stay at home mums should receive a six figure salary and I don’t think there’s a lot of critical thinking happening in the Khan household.
Looks like AJ smashed her too hard when she cheated on Amir (allegedly). Even Khan's parents told him to drop her, but he didn't.

I think the unfettered and massive growth of the internet has blurred the lines of what sources are credible, especially for kids and the uneducated. Ike also tones down the crazy these days in order to appeal to a wider audience. If the interviewer presses him on some of his crazy views however, it quickly devolves into his accounts of being space Jesus and the evil Reptile overloads (still definitely not taking about Jews).

Looks like AJ smashed her too hard when she cheated on Amir (allegedly). Even Khan's parents told him to drop her, but he didn't.

Khan was stuck in the middle for a bit there.

Seems like the parents and wife came to some not talking to or about each other deal. The kids’ birthdays must have some chilly moments.

I think the unfettered and massive growth of the internet has blurred the lines of what sources are credible, especially for kids and the uneducated. Ike also tones down the crazy these days in order to appeal to a wider audience. If the interviewer presses him on some of his crazy views however, it quickly devolves into his accounts of being space Jesus and the evil Reptile overloads (still definitely not taking about Jews).

I think you’re right about the internet boom bringing along lots of new believers. You can find someone online with the same view and feel validated, no matter how crazy. There’s the whole broken clock syndrome too; subscribe to enough conspiracy theories and one will be correct at some point, giving weight to the others.

Icke and the reptile beliefs are odd aren’t they. The parallel with Jews and corporate structures is clear, but he denies, denies, denies. Kind of a pity cos some of his other ideas, like the infinite dimensions one, are interesting.

Thing is, the believers of the 5G connection will just take the recent press quashing that theory as added proof it is true. That’s part of, “their”, plan.

I think you’re right about the internet boom bringing along lots of new believers. You can find someone online with the same view and feel validated, no matter how crazy. There’s the whole broken clock syndrome too; subscribe to enough conspiracy theories and one will be correct at some point, giving weight to the others.

Icke and the reptile beliefs are odd aren’t they. The parallel with Jews and corporate structures is clear, but he denies, denies, denies. Kind of a pity cos some of his other ideas, like the infinite dimensions one, are interesting.

Thing is, the believers of the 5G connection will just take the recent press quashing that theory as added proof it is true. That’s part of, “their”, plan.
He does quite a bit of mental gymnastics in order to talk his way out of seeming overtly racist and crazy.

I do wonder what fights are out there for him. Brook is available in the UK but it feels like it's just not destined to happen.

His views on 5g etc are probably proof that he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer and that, like most of the population, he has WAYYYY too much time on his hands.

I do wonder what fights are out there for him. Brook is available in the UK but it feels like it's just not destined to happen.

His views on 5g etc are probably proof that he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer and that, like most of the population, he has WAYYYY too much time on his hands.

Either Brook is ducking him or he is ducking Brook. The only other fight is Pacquiao and according to Khan it's been signed off on like 5 times... Guy just isn't a draw. He will fight anyone but he doesn't really have a fan base for anyone who is making money to fight him right now.

Either Brook is ducking him or he is ducking Brook. The only other fight is Pacquiao and according to Khan it's been signed off on like 5 times... Guy just isn't a draw. He will fight anyone but he doesn't really have a fan base for anyone who is making money to fight him right now.
There is no way on earth that Brook is ducking Khan, he has been chasing that fight for almost a decade. I think it's pretty clear which side is not willing to fight.

nobody is interested in Khan or Brook anymore, both have shown they are not good enough at the very top, and other than the delusional...i dont see who would turn up to watch them or pay for them to fight.

its not going to happen, the pair of them think they are a lot better than they actaully are

Back