Forza Horizon 5 coming November 2021

Im a big fan of forza, my only question is why they choose mexico as the new setting. What are you going to run missions for the cartel?

I guess the landscapes could be pretty, and no winter season is a plus (the bane of horizon 4)
If I remember correctly, Mexico is a major market for Xbox/Microsoft.. they have a 55-60% market share in regards to console sales.

Last edited:
That's too bad. Ive watched a lot of comparison videos on YT and the concensus tends to be with Forza more is more but GT is more polished in practically every way. I guess I'll have to see for myself.

IMO the physics engine in Forza is a lot more advanced than Gran Turismo. What I mean by that is that in Forza the basic mechanics of FWD/RWD/AWD cars are actually operating as they would in real life... IIRC you can power oversteer front wheel drive cars in Gran Turismo, which isn't something that can even happen in the real world. There is no telemetry in Gran Turismo as there is in Forza, because in Gran Turismo the game isn't doing the necessary physics calculations to provide any kind of telemetry. Cars are basically script-coded in Gran Turismo, whereas in Forza they are built out of virtual parts and the physics engine does the rest.

E8XZzEKWQAAPerS

Wow this game looks incredible. I want this now.

Paper mache poles and signs have been the stat. quo since the first game. Not a new concept.

I've never played a Forza game. Disappointing to hear though. A quick search online tells me the standard Forza series is more of a racing sim and the Horizon is more arcade racing. Oh well free on GP either way so I'll give it a try.

The only time where I truly contemplate my decision to be a PlayStation gamer Is when forza games come out. This looks incredible

I got the McLaren Senna after completing like the second mission, what a nice surprise.

I really want to get the Lexus LFA next.

Is this game playable now? I thought it comes out next week.

So did you have to pre order the game for early access or do game pass subscribers get early access too?

Got the pre-install going, really excited for Tuesday this is my first Horizon game. I’ve got Thursday and Friday off as well this week so I can go hard on it.

Porsche Taycan is pretty cool, it wasn't available in FH4 so Ive been looking forward to this one. The improved upgrade options and engine sounds are welcome.

Reactions: PEB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back