Social Fox News Hires Sarah Sanders WOW did not see that coming

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Network news has become a joke without question but others hire talking heads they like that have no reporting background.

"
New York (CNN Business)Former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders has joined Fox News as a contributor, the network announced on Thursday. It is the latest sign of the revolving door relationship between Fox and the Trump administration.

Sanders, who exited the White House in June, will make her debut before a live studio audience episode of "Fox & Friends" on September 6. She will provide political commentary across Fox News' on-air and digital properties.
In a statement, Sanders praised Fox News and said she was "beyond proud" to join the network.
As White House press secretary, Sanders had a tenuous relationship with the press. Under her tenure, the White House effectively eliminated the daily briefing with the press."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/22/media/sarah-sanders-fox-news/index.html

Shills gonna shill....

I mean, duh, who wouldn't want to spend 30 minutes straight looking at that face?

Plus, if you get tired of the constant stream of verifiable lies, you can just put it on mute and imagine that she's smelling farts.

suunbibyptlsxzk3oymb.jpg

This would have never happened under the Ailes regime. Hope you crybabies are happy.

Meh. As a "contributor". Which means she'll occasionally be on the shows to comment. It's not like they gave her her own show.

I mean, duh, who wouldn't want to spend 30 minutes straight looking at that face?

Plus, if you get tired of the constant stream of verifiable lies, you can just put it on mute and imagine that she's smelling farts.
suunbibyptlsxzk3oymb.jpg

If there is someone who defines miserable it's her I think I seen her smile once and only for 1 second. Being paid to be a professional liar takes a toll I would image.

Meh. As a "contributor". Which means she'll occasionally be on the shows to comment. It's not like they gave her her own show.

It's not like they make any attempt to hide their bias any other day of the week either.

So she's going to be a contributor and not the Chief Correspondent and an anchor like say Obama appointee and shill Jim Sciutto? Got it.

Her face looks too small for her head.

suunbibyptlsxzk3oymb.jpg
I wonder if her husband gave her that pearl necklace.

This would have never happened under the Ailes regime. Hope you crybabies are happy.

Fox paid Rick anal probe Santorum for years to spew anti-gay shit on air. They have long been a revolving door for politicians from the right, Jason Chaffetz is a recent, whoreish exercise in this truth.

So Greta Van Susteren will no longer be the homeliest female to ever have a show on Fox News.

Congrats Greta!

Bringing in the former White House press secretary as a political commentary contributor?!

Inconceivable!

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...cnn-political-commentator-20140910-story.html

<{Heymansnicker}>

Yeah, it's not like it's been done before.
iu

<FookIsThatGuy>

I'm not sure why OP is all uptight by this. It's not like this is the first time a news corp has hired people in ranking positions from either party. George Stephanopoulos(Sp) started out as Clinton's press secretary and now has 15+ years in the news business.

They also hired Donna Brazile.

Fox News is not nearly as partisan as some here are making it seem. Especially as of late, since Rupert Murdoch's children are starting to take over the company now, and things are becoming more left-leaning in their coverage; which Trump has publically expressed his disapproval on occasion.

Back