Social Fox News Hires Sarah Sanders WOW did not see that coming

Trump is a joke but given her job description Sarah did a hell of a job in my opinion.

She definitely is the type of conscienceless sociopath who can brazenly lie directly into a camera and then display unwavering righteous indignation when called out on it.

11356553_923669361022499_295287391_n.jpg

let's be honest here, i've slept with much worse

They've also got Dana Perino who was George Dubya's press secretary. Just imagine the questions she had to field.

GWB knew how to hire a female republican press sec... Ugly soul on the inside but eye candy on the outside. Even Papa Bush wanted some of that Dana bush.

Dana-Perino-GeorgeHW-Bush2.jpg

Those dopes really gave it their all to get Sanders to break so they could have a clip of her freaking out to replay over and over again. She held her ground and handled them with unbelievable class, and that just made them angrier. They have nothing, so they attack her looks. Just look at the alt Left jerkoffs ITT. You'll never see another Press Secretary take the kind of abuse she did.
You mean these kind of attacks?
tenor.gif

Hard to sympathize considering who she worked for.

I love how this lady causes leftoids to shit themselves in rage.

I actually feel sort of sorry for Sarah. She is, very obviously, at best, gay and at worst gender dysphoric. But because she was raised in a family of conservative fundy cultists she will be forced to inhabit a false identity for the rest of her life. I'm sure that struggle is the ultimate source of her contempt and lack of compassion for others.

I've slept with bad don't get me wrong but I'm honestly trying to imagine "much" worse. I mean it kinda turns into non human if it get much worse than she is ffs.
That said she can talk through a lie like nobody I've ever seen. It's like she was all the crazy right winger posts all cued up as arguments. Just straight up bull shit and says it with a straight face and not even fucking blink. That's some creep shit to me.
She did a job I thought would be impossible after Spicer got Saturday night lived

Cool. I miss seeing the nearly daily clips of her torching that Jim tool from CNN. Maybe they can get him hired on too and have a weekly mud wrestling match.

I've slept with bad don't get me wrong but I'm honestly trying to imagine "much" worse. I mean it kinda turns into non human if it get much worse than she is ffs.
That said she can talk through a lie like nobody I've ever seen. It's like she was all the crazy right winger posts all cued up as arguments. Just straight up bull shit and says it with a straight face and not even fucking blink. That's some creep shit to me.
She did a job I thought would be impossible after Spicer got Saturday night lived
i was in the navy bud. one of many sayings: GUE - go ugly early (this strategy is employed so you're not one of 10 guys hitting on the last ugly girl in the bar at 2 am)

shit we used to have contests. if you showed up with someone with both eyes and all their appendages you weren't winning shit.

InB4 Liberal fat shaming, misogynist...

Oh', never mind.

Great edition to America's most watched news channel.

you guys are funny. i just don't hate like y'all do. i actually like a diverse point of view. some people used to think it was our strength
is a lie really a point of view though?
<BC1>

is a lie really a point of view though?
<BC1>
confucius says:
“Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes.”
“Think of tomorrow, the past can’t be mended.”

besides. lying is part of that job. remember when morning joe would call out josh earnest and say it was painful watching him lie? i do

confucius says:
“Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes.”
“Think of tomorrow, the past can’t be mended.”
confucius say;
man who make mistake in elevator
wrong on many levels

Back