Social Fox News Hires Sarah Sanders WOW did not see that coming

She has a proven track record of being able to lie to the public with a straight face - Perfect for Fox News

Who cares

Those who value integrity in journalism.

Isn't that what you republican crybabies are always droning on about? Media bias? If any of those complaints were genuine, you wouldn't just say "who cares" like some vapid partisan twat.

Isn't that what you republican crybabies are always droning on about? Media bias? If any of those complaints were genuine, you wouldn't just say "who cares" like some vapid partisan twat.
Who doesn’t think fox is biased
Who did George Stephanopolus work for before cnn?
You’re very upset at this in general right? That’s why you’re always posting about all the democrats at
There’s no way you’re saving your pathetic outrage for shit that doesn’t matter right?

InB4 Liberal fat shaming, misogynist...

Oh', never mind.

If only you could figure this out BEFORE you post. Better yet, scale it out to all of your posts!!
source.gif

Who doesn’t think fox is biased
Who did George Stephanopolus work for before cnn?
You’re very upset at this in general right? That’s why you’re always posting about all the democrats at
There’s no way you’re saving your pathetic outrage for shit that doesn’t matter right?

So we shouldn't care about bias in the media because you presume I'm all for bias in the media elsewhere?

Stupid.

Do I need to preface every one of my posts with "I also would be against this type of bias should it be committed by the other side?"

Don't make a stupid two-wrongs argument. Hiring the previous mouthpiece from an administration as a contributing anchor on the most biased source in news, isn't a good thing.

Find a shred of integrity and just focus on that.

Those dopes really gave it their all to get Sanders to break so they could have a clip of her freaking out to replay over and over again. She held her ground and handled them with unbelievable class, and that just made them angrier. They have nothing, so they attack her looks. Just look at the alt Left jerkoffs ITT. You'll never see another Press Secretary take the kind of abuse she did.
When it comes to the so called abuse that kind of thing tends to happen when you spend day after day telling lies that would insult a mentally handicapped child's intelligence.

Lol at all this snowflake "don't fat shame" bullshit.

None of us are above calling stupid people stupid, or fat people fat. Especially when youre stupid, fat, and a liar.
PSAs aren't real life.

There is nothing wrong with her joining Fox. She's intelligent and knowledgable, but if you are biased towards the Right then obviously you're gonna find fault simply because you are narrow-minded.

So we shouldn't care about bias in the media because you presume I'm all for bias in the media elsewhere?

Stupid.

Do I need to preface every one of my posts with "I also would be against this type of bias should it be committed by the other side?"

Don't make a stupid two-wrongs argument. Hiring the previous mouthpiece from an administration as a contributing anchor on the most biased source in news, isn't a good thing.

Find a shred of integrity and just focus on that.
Ok
I’ll make sure to miss out on lots of sleep because I’m so offended

Damn, then you must be very upset with the direction the media in general has gone in the last 10 years. I don't think many journalists have any integrity anymore, just an agenda. And that goes for both sides.

Yeah Fox hiring someone with political experience and knowledge... shocking

How will she compete with Fredo and Steltzer who you know... is smart?

Back