Francis Ngannou vs Alistair Ubereem

Overeem loves to get KOd badly and Ngannou loves to KO people badly. I think it goes how it went.

Definitely not like this

maxresdefault.jpg

holy hell..stupidity should be painfull!

Uber looked surprisingly mortal against Werdum on the feet, but it’s tough to say.

I don’t really care though. Pre USADA Overeem along with Belfort, probably had the most overboard levels of testosterone than anyone else in the sport. They didn’t deserve the recognition they received.

Ubereem never had the "half trying" ko power Ngannou has. Physique wise I'm shocked how similar they are. Ngannou's power tops carwin and rumble I think. Only rumble coming out of retirement and to hw can confirm this. Ngannou is UFC power level goat IMO,

Ngannou sleeps Ubereem faster and even more brutally than he did Econoreem because Ubereem would be more aggressive

Toss up. Ubereem isn't Overeem. I don't consider them same people.
Ngannou is a monster, but so is Ubereem.

Ubereem has a better ground game, I think Ubereem has an edge. But it will be a toss up.

Ubereem was pretty vicious too. You could say Ngannou will knock him out, but Ubereem was a monster. This has to be a toss up.

You might talk about Werdum Ubereem fight which he argublly lost, but I think it's the match ups more than anything. Werdum can probably make Ngannou look pretty bad too.

Uber circa 2012? Uber forces a take down and smashes Francis on the ground.

But damn i still hate ngannou for that hammerfist from hell on overeem lying there kod stiff as a border. People seem to believe ngannou is a nice and humble guy, but there was nothing nice and humble about that. He just sounds nice and humble because hes bad at english but imo hes just an ass ;)

I'd favor Ngannou due to chin advantage but prime Ubereem had much better kicks than he does now. If he focused on busting up Francis' legs and body he'd have a decent chance.

Trying to answer as well honestly as possible probably Ngannou.

Ubereem pretty much just plodded forward with a high, narrow guard and waited til he got close to throw hooks or grab a clinch.

I could see Francis landing his looping hooks around Overeem's high and tight guard as he plods forward. One solid hook and even roided Overeem would fold.

Ubereem never had the "half trying" ko power Ngannou has. Physique wise I'm shocked how similar they are. Ngannou's power tops carwin and rumble I think. Only rumble coming out of retirement and to hw can confirm this. Ngannou is UFC power level goat IMO,

I think Carwin kos Ngannou.

Ubereem bitch tosses then follows up with devastating gnp and sub

ParallelDelayedAmericanindianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Back