Francis Ngannou vs Alistair Ubereem

But damn i still hate ngannou for that hammerfist from hell on overeem lying there kod stiff as a border. People seem to believe ngannou is a nice and humble guy, but there was nothing nice and humble about that. He just sounds nice and humble because hes bad at english but imo hes just an ass ;)

I was contemplating the same thing last night. Oh, he has a French accent. He can't possibly be a degenerate....

50/50. Horsemeat Reem was much stronger and sturdier than the shell that Ngannou destroyed. Same with Cain and JDS. Thats always gonna hang over the heads of Ngannou and Stipe, nobody can be sure they would have actually beaten any of these guys if it had been prime vs prime.

So I guess some fans don't know that "Ubereem" and "Overeem" signify different things? Do people also not know that 2010 and 2017 were different years?

Well you would say it makes a difference if ubereem would fight ngannou instead of overeem. I doubt it will make much difference though because overeem and ubereem both have the same chin. So unless hes able to avoid getting hit the outcome will probable be first round ko ngannou. But if hes actually stronger then ngannou as ubereem and theres a good chance that he is (was also stronger then brock lesnar) id say his best chance would be to keep ngannou close and either attack him with knees in the clinch or try to take ngannou down. Hell need to finish the fight fast though because as ubereem he used to gass out rather fast.
If i had to put money on it id still say ngannou with a first round knockout

UberReem was getting hit a lot by Werdum in their second fight. I don't see any reason why UberReem doesn't eventually get KOed into space.

Uber would be more durable. Probably wouldve given Francis a good fight but maybe got kod late.
70/30 in favour of ngannou

Back