Frank Shamrock's Modern Marriage

FullSizeRender.jpg

Nice photo ... cute how the lil girl is holding Frank's fingers .

To each their own pussy's . My cousin (whose the homie) has a "polymerous" relationship with 3 chicks . Sounds like hell to me and so does this but whatever if they happy they happy .

To each their own pussy's . My cousin (whose the homie) has a "polymerous" relationship with 3 chicks . Sounds like hell to me and so does this but whatever if they happy they happy .
I used to hate frank for abandoning that poor dog at the airport but now I just have pity for him.

Two of them and yet it still looks like they are raising another mans kid. Double cuck

Frank has a good looking wife. I remembered her in the back ground throwing punches as Frank was fighting Tito lol.

Ken and Frank had bad blood but Frank came across as the humble one so I always took his side in their family Feud. Ken tries to bully too much and it just makes him look bad.
Ken and Frank are on good terms these days.
maxresdefault.jpg

ken-frank-shamrock.jpg

https://people.com/crime/ufc-fighter-frank-shamrock-leaves-dog-tied-airport/

Shamrock, 46, initially searched for someone to care for his mother’s dog Zelda on social media, but when he couldn’t find anyone to take her, he instead tied the 7-year-old Labrador mix to the bed of a pickup truck and flew out to another state.
I sympathize a little cause the pound will often just kill em, but im sure their was another way . Dude really didn't have a family member or friend to watch it? Doubt it , bet it was just convenient for him to leave him and abandon it . What a shitbag thing to do.
<{hughesimpress}>(though not as scummy as Hughes ironically <45>)

I was at a restaurant one night and Frank and his wife were at the next table over. I didn't want to interupt their meal so I waited until he was leaving then I said I was a big fan of him and MMA. I must have been around 22. He was cool and told me to check out his gym.

Frank has a good looking wife. I remembered her in the back ground throwing punches as Frank was fighting Tito lol.

Ken and Frank had bad blood but Frank came across as the humble one so I always took his side in their family Feud. Ken tries to bully too much and it just makes him look bad.

Frank is a POS. He left his homeless brother under a bridge and left a dog at the airport.

Kyle Kingsbury is in a real modern marriage.

9S7fCFf.jpg

I was wondering recently how Kyle didn't have any issues with Jade showing it all on OnlyFans, but now that I see they have an open relationship it must be no problem at all.

The real reason why racist fear immigration<BC1>....Like OP, trying to imply some "weird" shit here just because the skin tones don't match.

White guy/Frank have the same eyes, Im guessing that's his kid....either way, there's lots of way to explain that picture without being "sexually weird" or "racist"
<WellThere>

Back