FRANKIE NYC POSTER OF THE YEAR 2020 AWARD - Winner: KazDibiase

Who is your choice for 2020 FrankieNYC Poster of the Year? (CHOOSE TWO)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  1. Depends on if you like them sweet or spicy, or a mix of both. Personally, hit me with that ginger taste, I want spice up the whazoo. For an accessible and reasonable to acquire ginger beer we found “spectacular Q” to be a really good option. They add a splash of Cheyenne so it really hits that spicy taste some people like myself love.
    View attachment 824234

If you want something a little sweeter I found fever tree to be a great option again, for an affordable and accessible option.

11813924372510.png

Of course there’s better ginger beers out there. For example a place called Rachel’s in Seattle makes REALLY good ginger beers of varieties and flavors you wouldn’t expect, but you’re gonna pay out the ass.
    Yeah that’s the challenge: to get quality ingredients that make a good drink, but you don’t want to pay out the ass for something that you’re mixing with a bunch of other stuff.
    I’ll keep those 2 in mind next time I make a Mule. I like Fever Tree tonic but never tried their ginger beer.

Pressure a mod to 'find' 39 votes.
<[analyzed}>

{<jordan}/<{walkerwhut}>
I’m torn. In other news hope your having a great 2021! Don’t want war room style @‘s please, but shit was wild today.

In much more MMA related news I’m hype that Burns vs Usman is re-booked. And I hope that Rose gets a title shot booked soon.

Last edited:
<[analyzed}>

{<jordan}/<{walkerwhut}>
I’m torn. In other news hope your having a great 2021! Don’t want war room style @‘s please, but shit was wild today.

In much more MMA related news I’m hype that Burns vs Usman is re-booked. And I hope that Rose gets a title shot booked soon.
Usman vs burns is a good booking. It needed to happen and I glad they didn’t decide to move off it and do something else

Mods should not be included, lol. that's like putting up an employee of the year and having 4 managers included

<[analyzed}>

{<jordan}/<{walkerwhut}>

I hear you and deleted the post. It was made before the weird stuff happened today. Thanks and happy new year to you as well.

Mods should not be included, lol. that's like putting up an employee of the year and having 4 managers included
I can understand that, and I’ve given some thought to that topic as well. Personally, I prefer they be included. I think some posters tend to separate “regular” posters and mods into 2 separate categories, as if they are fully separate and distinct from us, and I don’t think that’s so. I also don’t think that separation is healthy for the site. Yes, they perform additional functions, and have to deal with infractions, cards, bans, etc. And they do that when needed. At all other times, what they do is contribute.
They post just like us, start threads just like us, and talk MMA just like us because they *are* just like us. They’re Sherdoggers just like the rest of us. And after all of the nominations and voting by the community here, 3 of the final 10 are mods, which shows that they’re doing a pretty good job and deserve the recognition. Just my .02 on the topic.

Back