FrankieNYC RIP

Did we ever find out what happened to our brother? Still checking this thread from time to time

Did we ever find out what happened to our brother? Still checking this thread from time to time

Frankie, was private about the nature of his chronic illness. He told me some details as I am a RN, but wouldn't go into specifics. Judging by his symptoms, I have a pretty good clue what was going on with him.

Frankie, was private about the nature of his chronic illness. He told me some details as I am a RN, but wouldn't go into specifics. Judging by his symptoms, I have a pretty good clue what was going on with him.
If he wanted to keep it private im sorry for asking. It doesnt matter what it was he is still gone but not forgetten.

You pop into my thoughts from time to time and I'll never forget the fact your last post was offering your condolences for the death of my Grandad.

Miss you brother.

wHyjd2y.png

What a tragedy.

Rest in peace, Frankie.

I always thought that he worked in many different MMA organizations because he knew so many facts.

I'm well aware that he wasn't in 10 different places at once but it always seemed like he was.

I was just reading a thread the other day about the Bare knuckle boxing PPV numbers for the Lobov/Paulie match, and what the PPV did etc etc, and it reminded me sooooooooooooo much of Frankie, I really thought of him at that moment, because I just knew if he was around he would be all over that thread

It's sad to lose a sherdogger. Yeah I get it this is a public forum so you're bound to get some morons, but really there is actually so many awesome people on here, I have met tons of them over the years.

I miss him.

RIP FrankieNYC - spread that MMA knowledge in the skies and cosmos, brother...

Every time I read the Observer, or start discussing the business of wrestling and MMA promotion I think of Frankie. I love chatting up that stuff, and Frankie was always up for discussing.

Well damn. I have TS ignored so I missed this thread but sorry to hear the news.

Condolences.

Back