FrankieNYC RIP

Late but man was spot on!

pour.gif

Just saw this. I know that’s gotta be tough for his family.

This is probably too much to ask, but could people who passed away here get a "Resting in peace" banner under their name?

Amazing this thread is still so active considering how much time has passed. I think it really says something about this community. Underneath all the jokes and trolling there's a really good group of people here.

It's sad he's gone but look how much impact he had just chatting on the forums with people. I think that's pretty cool.

This is probably too much to ask, but could people who passed away here get a "Resting in peace" banner under their name?
We're actually discussing several options on memorializing members who have passed. I will add your suggestion.

I Never got round to paying my respects to Frankie. He was a great Guy on Sherdog. He liked all most all of my posts so I started following more what he posted. We ended up having a few conversations. He was a very intelligent and well informed guy. A big loss to Sherdog.

I thought it was a joke at first and he would be back online, I guess that's why I never posted my respects in here. But I think I owe it to him to post my respects.

So respect FrankieNYC rest in peace Brother.

Last edited:
Yeah,
He sent me a clip of him in a movie. He was there for brief moment as a bad guy in a hostage situation. Let me dig up the file.
Did we ever get to see this? Cos that would be the shit.

I liked Frankie

We always had little interesting talks / intelligent back and forths

He defended my honor a few times when doing battle with trolls, I'll always appreciate that lol

He was one of the smarter cats on this forum and we had that mutual respect

Sucks that he went out early in life. May the after life / spirit world treat him well. Rip

Oh damn. Haven’t been active here for a while, and now I see this. I remember him in various threads. Was one of the more prominent members here. RIP

I honestly wonder how many more sherbros are resting without anyone here knowing. One day yo'll login and logout and you'll never know it was your last time.

I honestly wonder how many more sherbros are resting without anyone here knowing. One day yo'll login and logout and you'll never know it was your last time.

Happens all the time I'm sure.... RIP to all the Sherbros who passed without anyone knowing. I'd like to think since this is the only internet forum I really use only a consistent basis, that it will happen to me that way some day. Hopefully not for a long, long time.

Last edited:
One of the greatest posters of my time.

Miss ya bud

Back