FrankieNYC RIP

Shit. I know I'm super late to this, as I don't post or log on to sherdog pretty much ever, but I stumbled across this thread and can't believe it.

Frankie NYC was the last person I had a message from on this site just after xmas 2018. Always respected him as a poster and he seemed like a cool chilled guy.

It's late, but I still wanted to pay my respects. RIP Frankie.

you can grandstand all you want but you know I'm right objectively.
Maybe just don't come in here again, might be best all round

No one wants to sling insults around in here, so please don't antagonize anyone, it's not the place for it

peace

RIP. Great poster, very knowledgeable and passionate.

My favorite attribute was he come off very smart and well researched but he NEVER came off as arrogant. He pretty must just did his research and presented things as he rationally saw them. He never tried to act holier than thou even though he was more knowledgeable than almost everyone here (he had a good attitude)

Last edited:
Still wearing the av. Still miss you Frankie.

Frankie would be absolutely *loving* discussion of the business implications of McGregor's return, and the success/limitations of the ESPN streaming deal.

Sleep well, brother. Miss your presence on the forum. You were the best poster on the board.

Sad news. I don’t post much on here, but I’ve read plenty of his posts. RIP brother.

Sucks even more now after this weekend. I know Frankie was a big Conor fan and we used to talk about the numbers he brought to the game.

Especially after the 2 million PPV buy "equivalent" to the old model, it would be amazing to have Frankie here to discuss it with. Still never thought I'd be impacted by a Sherdog poster's passing, but I'll never forget the horrible feeling I had right when this thread was made.

Part of me always hopes he'll magically return and it's all been a misunderstanding, but this is real life, so it is what it is. Can't change it now.

Dammit I live in NJ and he was from NYC. We messaged back and forth a bit, but wish I got to know him personally and taught me his great powers to carry on his legacy.

RIP one of the best

Back