1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social Fraud squad hotdogging and grandstanding on capitol hill to protest the eviction mortarium

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by skysolo, Jul 31, 2021.

1. skysolo Gold Belt

I said they should have done this 9 months ago when Congress went on vacation instead of passing a stimulus. I said Bernie, and the squad should have done this when Congress went on another break. But now, here they are, the day the mortarium ends to get in their hotdogging and grandstanding.

I remember when Bernie, Warren and the fraud squad were bonded. Yeah. They made a lot of promises to their followers, didn't they? Promises that they didn't keep!

I remember one specific one, yeah, when they promised to fight $15 minimum wage. They broke that promise, didn't you Fraud Squad. And who had to come in and make that critical save, No One. No one at all.

People showed up in droves to vote blue, no matter who because they thought it was absolutely necessary because we were supposedly down and out. Those were the rules that they thought they should play by. But the fraud squad plays by other rules, yeah. They have to get their grandstanding and their hotdgging in, yeah. Well look at this, primma donnas.

Not only are they hotdogs and grandstanders, showboats, and primma donnas, they're also liars too. In fact, I remember a time when they said to vote for a man who does nothing but lie and he told some of the biggest lies that I've ever heard of in my entire life.

And that was enough to get me hot. But when they said $2000 checks would go out immediately was enough to get me to the boiling point. Yeah!

And let me tell you something, you say better late than never, well listen to this Hulk Hogan! I hate you, I hate your guts! And that's what's going to be left all over the mat after WrestleMania 5!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  2. kahiljabroni Red Belt

How fkn long do u need to live rent free when companies are desperate for help. Fkn jersey mikes subs was advertising 20$ with tips to start

3. newjerseynick Platinum Werewolf Belt Platinum Member

HULKAMANIA IS RUNNING WILD IN THIS THREAD!

4. MMAisGod Ya keep pushing or ya quit. That simple.

I see you've turned full heel OP. I prefer this version of you.

Also, you are correct.

5. AndroidRage Black Belt

Jimmy Dore is a moron and so are you for listening to that dumb fuck.

6. plataoplombo Purple Belt

Fuck these people. Do they expect to live in someone else's house and be supported by the owner till covid is over, cause it doesn't look like it's ever going away.

7. skysolo Gold Belt

Someone is more angry at a comedian than he is at congress for abandoning people. Sounds bout right.

Scerpi, Rematch, S Class and 7 others like this.
  8. AndroidRage Black Belt

Iyam justeh Cumedian guyz. . Deeerrrrp

Here is an idea. Why doesn't Jimmy the Whore Dore run for congress? He can show us how it's done.

9. skysolo Gold Belt

Someone is focusing on the wrong thing. You don't like Jimmy Dore, so what? Nobody cares. He has no power. If he didn't exist, nothing that affects you would be any different.

However, Congress has all the power and makes decisions that affect you everyday but you have said zero about them which says a lot about you.

But hey man. Don't let me ruin your fun.

[​IMG]

10. Khabib Khanate Hashashiyan Staff Member Senior Moderator

Progressives are like women, no one hates them more than they hate each other

11. skysolo Gold Belt

Can one be on the same side as the other if the former continuously does things that are against the others' interests?

Bernie Sanders did an interview an interivew on a webshow called Krystal Kyle and Friends and "Kyle" was told that he couldn't be part of it. Kyle Kulinski, co-founder of the Justice Dems and Bernie bootlicker and he was banned from his own show.

So tell me that I'm the problem.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  12. White Whale Brown Belt

People are collecting unemployment and not paying their mortgages because of the eviction ban. The landlords getting hurt most by this are the ones that can’t afford to cover the costs of the people not paying.

13. ocfightfan Sic semper tyrannus

The squad are a bunch of clout chasing posers.

Pullmyfinger and skysolo like this.
  14. Khabib Khanate Hashashiyan Staff Member Senior Moderator

That's a good point, self sabotaging progressives like you probably shouldn't be seen as progressive given the net loss your activism and discourse generates for the progressive movement.

Fronk, sickc0d3r and Halifax like this.
  15. skysolo Gold Belt

I never labeled myself as anything. You labeled me.

AOC gives money that her donors give to her to normy dems. Bernie shuns pro-Bernie bootlicker Kyle Kulinisk for who knows what reason.

But I'm the problem. It's not normalizing policies that they ran against. It's that I don't support them in them doing so.

You're the problem. Making excuses for politicians who have done nothing but work against your interests. But hey. You and whats his name can go start a we hate Jimmy Dore fan club. Let me know how it works out for you.

And this thread isn't about what you think of me. It's about the fraud squad grandstanding now. WTF are they doing this now for? Congress has recessed. Why didn't they do it a week ago. A month ago. The ending of the mortarium didn't just sneak up on them. They are as transparent as your excuse-making of them.

Anaconda99 likes this.
  16. Khabib Khanate Hashashiyan Staff Member Senior Moderator

As far as I am concerned Biden is doing a great job and I like the relationship he and Bernie has established and how Bernie is playing his cards. Bernie probably shuns Kulinski because Kulinski is a smooth brain YTer who isn't worth Bernie's time.

17. skysolo Gold Belt

And there you go.

So is going to give back all of the money that Kulinski helped raise for him and other justice dems?

Again, this thread isn't about this. It's about the fraud squad grandstanding now. WTF are they doing this now for? Congress has recessed. Why didn't they do it a week ago. A month ago. The ending of the mortarium didn't just sneak up on them. They are as transparent as your excuse-making of them.

Scerpi and gluehuffer1776 like this.
  18. Khabib Khanate Hashashiyan Staff Member Senior Moderator

Not sure what your point here is, having a differing opinion makes me wrong or something? Who cares about $15 MW and student debt when Biden basically passed a basic income for families and put a dent into child poverty. Child poverty>student debt and its not even close.
    Donating money doesn't entitle you to his time. I donated to Bernie too, why won't he talk to me?!
    Right and I'm pointing out that its just another episode in counter-productive leftist infighting.

19. Mr Holmes You talking money, need a hearing aid

LOL now I like dore even more. Maybe I'll go to his live show.

20. skysolo Gold Belt

I guess the millions affected by low wage and student debt cares. It's apparent that you don't care about so-called leftist policies.

This is dumb. You know it's dumb, right? I don't need to explain that Bernie went on a show called Krystal Kyle and Friends only if KYLE wasn't present; the same Kyle who helped raised a lot of money for Bernie in two presidential bids, right?

Not an answer to my question.