Social Fraud squad hotdogging and grandstanding on capitol hill to protest the eviction mortarium

But if you were Jimmy Dore it would earn you more money than you'd ever seen in your life and buy you a sweet 2 million dollar home.
Holy shit. Someone mentioned his house.

You know you are a fraud when you bring up the man's house. LOL

I saw that picture. My parents property is bigger than his house and they never made more than 60k a year combined.

You and that other goof should go start a "I hate Jimmy Dore" thread. But first, make sure you donate to Obama's birthday bash. Obama is now a 100 millionaire but some youtuber making videos in his garage is the problem for you.

I'm sorry, you and the two asshole who liked that post are the worst excuse-making pieces of crap. This is worse than your usual bull.

Last edited:
Holy shit. Someone mentioned his house.

You know you are a fraud when you bring up the man's house. LOL

I saw that picture. My parents property is bigger than his house and they never made more than 60k a year combined.

Again, you and the other goof can go start a "I hate Jimmy Dore" thread.

Make sure you donate to Obama's birthday bash.

This looks like another case of you being misinformed. Dore is making more attacking progressives than he ever made in his entire career previously. His new house is just a visual example of that fact. Dore is earning an estimated 600K a year from YT ad revenue alone. (This does not include Patreon, merch or his live show gates.)

This looks like another case of you being misinformed. Dore is making more attacking progressives than he ever made in his entire career previously. His new house is just a visual example of that fact. Dore is earning an estimated 600K a year from YT ad revenue alone. (This does not include Patreon, merch or his live show gates.)
It looks like another case of you being a fraud. You could give a shit about any of this. You don't care about housing or healthcare or the wars.

Adam Schiff co-opted this event and nothing from you. But hey, I don't want to kink shame your obsession of Jimmy Dore.

Since Jimmy Dore has become the topic. Here he is interviewing Max Blumenthal.

rzX.gif

Interacting thread.

Imagine catching the shit @skysolo is getting for calling out politicians playing at theater instead of actually making an effort at keeping promises.

Fucking retards.

It's solid deflection and derailing all around. Did AOC and Cori Bush do a good enough job or actually try to prevent the eviction moritorium from ending? Who cares, Jimmy Dore.

It's solid deflection and derailing all around. Did AOC and Cori Bush do a good enough job or actually try to prevent the eviction moritorium from ending?

The protest was successful. It has at least bought renters another 60 days. This is a win for the progressive wing of the party. Very happy to see it. So many loses by the left has made me a knee jerk cynic. Glad I got this one wrong.

The Bare Minimum.

Yay, victory. We kicked the can down the road, yall. Now it's time to go to Cancun with Paul George.

Last edited:
Did you see who also donated? The tweet was meant to debunk Cenk's tweet towards her. That isn't even their address. Are you that obsessed with two youtubers?

Even if it was true, you are so focused on a bunch of clowns with no power. The fraud squad had all the power. They could have been pressuring Pelosi not to recess the house until they had a plan. They could make Pelosi's life miserable just like the Freedom Caucus did to John Boehner. The margins in the house are that slim. But you knew this, right? You know how politics work.

Talk about a "grift". Ugh. Look at this goon. He is out their co-opting this photo-op. He doesn't give two shits about anyone who could be evicted. Then the acolytes do as they were told and try to talk down Blumenthal.

But this does raise a good point. Fraud squad willing to work with the likes of Adam Schiff. Does that get your dander up?

What I saw was that it was Dore's wife and a record of donations going back a few years all to politicians they supported at the time with the latest being to a republican. All donati9ns had the same address too. Are you saying someone went back 4 plus years to commit this elaborate fraud to frame poor Jimmy? That would be really stupid. So what is more likely? That the record posted there is legit. Yeah, thats more likely.

You should cut the act and come out as the proud Republican you wish to be.

It looks like another case of you being a fraud. You could give a shit about any of this. You don't care about housing or healthcare or the wars.

Adam Schiff co-opted this event and nothing from you. But hey, I don't want to kink shame your obsession of Jimmy Dore.

No you have it backwards dumb ass. You are the one who doesn't care about those issues. Just like Dore. If you did you wouldn't be plastering videos of a failed comedian who refuses to support someone like Nina Turner who is for M4A, housing. And against wars. But that comedian will support a Republican running in Arizona. Is that Republican in support of any of those things? No. And neither are you clown.

What I saw was that it was Dore's wife and a record of donations going back a few years all to politicians they supported at the time with the latest being to a republican. All donati9ns had the same address too. Are you saying someone went back 4 plus years to commit this elaborate fraud to frame poor Jimmy? That would be really stupid. So what is more likely? That the record posted there is legit. Yeah, thats more likely.

You should cut the act and come out as the proud Republican you wish to be.
Did you also see that Jeffrey Epsein and Putin donated as well? Hmm? You have an obsession.

None of you clowns care about this at all. You care about your favorite politicians. I see you learned from the mod in building coalitions by name calling. You are a fraud.

And LOL at me voting republican. You better watch the Black-ish episode about that.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Yeah how long have they been donating? Do they have a record going back years? Because Dore's wife does. It also has them donating to people Dore supported at the time. Act blue while he backed Bernie, then it shows donations to Tulsi. And now they donate to your fellow Repubtards.

So what was that about the squad getting nothing done with the moratorium? What happened now? Oh, so you were wrong? Real shocker there.

The Bare Minimum.

Yay, victory. We kicked the can down the road, yall. Now it's time to go to Cancun with Paul George.

Wow. You are even sadder and more shameful than previously thought. You would rather see the Squad lay an egg than see America's most economically vulnerable not thrown out of their homes and onto the streets.

You are a tragic example of how the toxic priests of the dum-dum left have warped minds.

Nina Turner just lost.

This is one more win for the "Biden is doing a great job" crowd.

The establishment Obama'd Shontel Brown. I guess we need to wait another 30 years for medicare to be addressed. So much for pushing the party left.

This is what happens when you refuse to play the game that the normy dems are playing. Lame ass cowards in this thread pushing that weak shit.

Nina Turner just lost.

The establishment Obama'd Shontel Brown. I guess we need to wait another 30 years for medicare to be addressed. So much for pushing the party left.

This is what happens when you refuse to play the game that the normy dems are playing. Lame ass cowards in this thread pushing that weak shit.

Just say you want to watch the world burn lol.

Your lack of pragmatism would have left you dead long ago in life were you not born in the age of professional bitching lol.

Your ideas are great, you just spend far too much time fighting your allies...unless of course you're just trolling.

Just say you want to watch the world burn lol.

Your lack of pragmatism would have left you dead long ago in life were you not born in the age of professional bitching lol.
I want everyone to have healthcare and to end the wars. You want to start petty fights, to tell me what I think, and to bootlick politicians. You see the difference?

Nina Turner just lost.

Hey Retard.

I suported and still support Nina Turner. You know who doesn't support her? Jimmy Dore. You know who publicly stated this? Jimmy Dore. You don't give a fuck that she lost. Because lets be real here. You aren't a leftist. You are right that corporate aka moderate dems suck and they did everything they could to get her to lose. Your fellow Republicans and Trump allies also did what they could to make sure she lost. Your idol Jimmy Dore sure didn't help things.

Back