1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social Fraud squad hotdogging and grandstanding on capitol hill to protest the eviction mortarium

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by skysolo, Jul 31, 2021.

1. skysolo Gold Belt

More petty nonsense from you. You have never even discussed the subject matter of this thread. You came in to talk about me and Jimmy Dore. And you say that I'm just bitching. At least I'm saying something. You will reply with some bs about me, I'm sure.

And again, the fraud squad helped kick the can down the road. None of them are actually ready to address this issue.

2. skysolo Gold Belt

<PlusJuan>

3. AndroidRage Black Belt

They stopped people from getting kicked out of their homes. And a scumbag like you still complains. It isn't permanent. But it is better than letting it fucking happen. Which is funnily enough what this shit thread is about. Omg they are hotdogging and millions will be homeless. But the "hotdogging" bought millions of people a few more months time while they try and figure things out.

SmilinDesperado and forum poster like this.
  4. AndroidRage Black Belt

Nice to see you admit you aren't a Leftist.

5. skysolo Gold Belt

I guess the thread is about me. Okay.

6. AndroidRage Black Belt

You duck everything I post with dumb memes and twitter posts. So I guess so. Is the thread about memes now?

7. andnowweknow I heard Trump lost

The thread is about the left not being left enough, thus fuck everything. You offer nothing in the thread, just easy-to-barf-out platitudes with zero actual substance towards achieving the goals.

forum poster likes this.
  8. skysolo Gold Belt

Can you two stop replying to me? I'm tired of reading the same old tired lame ass bull from you.

9. skysolo Gold Belt

60 day means tested extension of the moratorium is considered a win.

10. 02-TA Yellow Belt

The school system is racist because a certain group of kids do extremely poorly in it.

11. andnowweknow I heard Trump lost

I'd stop mocking you if you replied in a relevant manner. But you don't, so it continues.

AndroidRage likes this.
  12. AndroidRage Black Belt

Buddy we all know you aren't reading shit. You just shit post memes and tweets.

13. skysolo Gold Belt

Another weak, excuse-making coward comes in to talk about me instead of how the establishment hijacked another election. Another lost for the squad. It doesn't matter though cause "skysolo doesn't understand politics like we do".

14. AndroidRage Black Belt

What is it vs all those people being forced into the streets now? Which one is better? An extra 2 months and possibly getting something better done or people being forced out now?

15. AndroidRage Black Belt

I literally did talk about the establishment fucking her over along with Republicans. Republicans like you.

16. skysolo Gold Belt

Who could have seen this coming?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

ElKarlo likes this.
  17. sherdogwantedtonamemekiki Paint thinner smells really good

AOC fitting in nicely with all the other overpaid windbags.

ElKarlo likes this.
  18. sherdogwantedtonamemekiki Paint thinner smells really good

Omg the disconnect here is astounding. W
    "we're fighting for you, because you could be losing your shelter, by the way that money that is so scarce for you.....could you donate some of that so we can fight for you more?"

19. skysolo Gold Belt

They aren't asking for money for food banks, shelters, rooms for people who may be evicted or your favorite charity. They want money for themselves to do something.

AOC has been proven to give money to establishment dems who oppose the policies that she says she believes in. There is a word for this.

ElKarlo likes this.
  20. sherdogwantedtonamemekiki Paint thinner smells really good

Oh I know. I'm not new to this bullshit. Seems like you thought they were actually going to try and do something. Totally fine to be optimistic, not the way I operate though. She's a con artist though, as well as everyone in her little "league of superheroes." I wouldn't be surprised if more than half the people that voted for them, did so because they check off more boxes than their competition at the time.

ElKarlo likes this.