Social Fraud squad hotdogging and grandstanding on capitol hill to protest the eviction mortarium

You're going about it the wrong way. Further, you're providing no realistic solutions, just bitching.
More petty nonsense from you. You have never even discussed the subject matter of this thread. You came in to talk about me and Jimmy Dore. And you say that I'm just bitching. At least I'm saying something. You will reply with some bs about me, I'm sure.

And again, the fraud squad helped kick the can down the road. None of them are actually ready to address this issue.

More petty nonsense from you. You have never even discussed the subject matter of this thread. You came in to talk about me and Jimmy Dore. And you say that I'm just bitching. At least I'm saying something. You will reply with some bs about me, I'm sure.

And again, the fraud squad helped kick the can down the road. None of them are actually ready to address this issue.

They stopped people from getting kicked out of their homes. And a scumbag like you still complains. It isn't permanent. But it is better than letting it fucking happen. Which is funnily enough what this shit thread is about. Omg they are hotdogging and millions will be homeless. But the "hotdogging" bought millions of people a few more months time while they try and figure things out.

I guess the thread is about me. Okay.
The thread is about the left not being left enough, thus fuck everything. You offer nothing in the thread, just easy-to-barf-out platitudes with zero actual substance towards achieving the goals.

You duck everything I post with dumb memes and twitter posts. So I guess so. Is the thread about memes now?
The thread is about the left not being left enough, thus fuck everything. You offer nothing in the thread, just easy-to-barf-out platitudes with zero actual substance towards achieving the goals.
Can you two stop replying to me? I'm tired of reading the same old tired lame ass bull from you.

60 day means tested extension of the moratorium is considered a win.

The school system is racist because a certain group of kids do extremely poorly in it.

Another weak, excuse-making coward comes in to talk about me instead of how the establishment hijacked another election. Another lost for the squad. It doesn't matter though cause "skysolo doesn't understand politics like we do".

60 day means tested extension of the moratorium is considered a win.

What is it vs all those people being forced into the streets now? Which one is better? An extra 2 months and possibly getting something better done or people being forced out now?

Another weak, excuse-making coward comes in to talk about me instead of how the establishment hijacked another election. Another lost for the squad. It doesn't matter though cause "skysolo doesn't understand politics like we do".

I literally did talk about the establishment fucking her over along with Republicans. Republicans like you.

Who could have seen this coming?

E76-CCVXWEAIg-Ej.jpg
E758-Cg-PXs-AM5-C-h.jpg

Who could have seen this coming?

E76-CCVXWEAIg-Ej.jpg
E758-Cg-PXs-AM5-C-h.jpg
Omg the disconnect here is astounding. W
"we're fighting for you, because you could be losing your shelter, by the way that money that is so scarce for you.....could you donate some of that so we can fight for you more?"

Omg the disconnect here is astounding. W
"we're fighting for you, because you could be losing your shelter, by the way that money that is so scarce for you.....could you donate some of that so we can fight for you more?"
They aren't asking for money for food banks, shelters, rooms for people who may be evicted or your favorite charity. They want money for themselves to do something.

AOC has been proven to give money to establishment dems who oppose the policies that she says she believes in. There is a word for this.

They aren't asking for money for food banks, shelters, rooms for people who may be evicted or your favorite charity. They want money for themselves to do something.

AOC has been proven to give money to establishment dems who take corporate money which she promised she would not do.
Oh I know. I'm not new to this bullshit. Seems like you thought they were actually going to try and do something. Totally fine to be optimistic, not the way I operate though. She's a con artist though, as well as everyone in her little "league of superheroes." I wouldn't be surprised if more than half the people that voted for them, did so because they check off more boxes than their competition at the time.

Back