Social Fraud squad hotdogging and grandstanding on capitol hill to protest the eviction mortarium

maybe it's been said, but how the heck are you behind on rent given there has been a one year moratorium on rents? you spent ONE YEAR without earning one cent? i don't get it.
according to biden, economy's booming and unemployment is low.
who the fuck is cortes talking about?

Yeah he's an idiot.
How so? Dude is honest and is trying to get the squad to keep their promises. Or at least attempt a try. You guys are mad that people are trying to hold some of these people accountable is all

AOC was always a bag of how Airb. She’s never actually done anything. She never will and only cares about staying in power as it is her meal ticket. She’s a whore. Only difference is that she’s fooled a lot of people into thinking she isn’t. She’s a whore like most of the political elite. So don’t get too butt hurt

Ahh good ol Republicans resorting to calling a woman in power a whore.
Nothing like keeping Rush’s legacy alive.

I also called Basically all politicians whores. But you stopped reading when I called AOC one and jumped on that dildo and got all butt hurt. SMH at your inability to finish a paragraph.

Last edited:
I also called Bastille all politicians whores. But you stopped reading when I called AOC one and jumped on that dildo and got all butt hurt. SMH at your inability to finish a paragraph.

"I've called other people whores so it's ok."
5lL.gif

I guess you cry harder, but you gotta try. As you’re already creating a river of Millhouse tears here. Moon

I've got a river for ya, it's the same color as your belt. Open wide.

It's amazing that Bush, Khana, AOC, Omar, Sanders, etc ran campaigns on a sense of urgency. We need to address A, B, C now. We can't wait. We need this now.

Then once in office, it became about incrementalism. We need focus groups and grassroots and The Roots. We need more progressives in the house even though we have 120 members of the progressive caucus in the house. We need more committee seats. We need to increase our own healthcare budget by double. We need to increase our security details. We need a raise.

This is a prime example of the sense of urgency that they lose once they don't need our votes. They knew the moratorium was ending today. Why was there no urgency before 11 pm the day before?
On the plus side they didn't wait until midnight when it did expire. They deserve credit for that.

I've got a river for ya, it's the same color as your belt. Open wide.
That doesn’t make any sense at all
Anyhow glad you like white knighting politicians. Says a lot about you

The problem with things like eviction moratoriums is that there will always be people who take advantage of it and choose not to pay rent even though they can afford it. There should be stringent criterla applied, and those who don’t meet that criteria should have to pay tent.

There were Medicare for All marches in over 50 cities last weekend. Where were The Frauds? No where. Or Bernie? No where. These people pay lip service that's all to keep liberals/progressives voting Dems - sheepdogs. They have no intention of actually doing anything like $15 min wage, M4A, student loans etc,- they won't even force a floor vote so they don't embarrass their own members They don't care about you. They just want your vote to enjoy power money and prestige being a congressperson has.

Their very existence is a lie so they get hostile to the people who actually embody the principals that they falsely claim to represent. For example, AOC shut down her offices Friday because she didnt want to face protests. Slamming the door in the face of people getting evicted.

Since we're on this topic of frauds; The media is not liberal. Their whole job is to make you hate. Matt Talabbi has a great book called Hate Inc where he talks about this. He was paid to write poignant political putdowns and never talk about ideas.

Last edited:
Progressive commentator says the truth.
War room leftists: fuck Dore, he’s a hack...

Entertainment value: 10

Keep up the good work, ze - zers.
{<BJPeen}

maybe it's been said, but how the heck are you behind on rent given there has been a one year moratorium on rents? you spent ONE YEAR without earning one cent? i don't get it.
according to biden, economy's booming and unemployment is low.
who the fuck is cortes talking about?

It likely should have been revoked or started to phase out beginning of June so that people aren't out on the street during the fall/winter. The entire system of just pausing pushing it 18 months in the future was the failure from the start. Once the government started shutting everything down and preventing people from making a wage, they had some obligation to make people whole. Instead of trying to support the status quo some with trying to guarantee jobs when the world opened up again, they opted for unemployment and perpetual forbearance.

The concern right now is that you have mass evictions all at the same time; some lefty think tanks suggest it could be as high as 11 million Americans in the next 2 months accounting for over 10% of rentals in the U.S. That adds a ton of strain on the system as people need to relocate, find new places to live, and will likely balloon up the homeless population.

They tried to give out rental assistance The Biden admin is basically admitting they've screwed up the rollout of the rental assistance program, giving much of the same excuses the Trump admin did for vaccine rollouts. It's clear they aren't focused on it and are putting all their eggs in the infrastructure basket and the vaccine (with some random Cuban pandering thrown in).

Pelosi auditioning for the Skwad, the "thoughts and prayers" equivalent of politicians.

It's all the republicans fault. lol

Pelosi (third most powerful person in the federal government) had no say whatsoever.

People actually buy this crap. She became a 100 millionaire while serving public office. She has said numerous times that it's okay for her to commit insider trading. Now she does nothing for the moratorium and she was crapping all over student loaners the other day.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
"A whore, like most of the political elite"
You: "wah! You can't call a woman a whore!"

Are most of the political elite women, or are you retarded?
There is no other option, so don't respond with some lame deflection. You're either retarded or deluded. Which is it?

The role of a "progressive" in this world is to be content with nothing, because that's what they're getting. Absolutely nothing.

Back