Social Fraud squad hotdogging and grandstanding on capitol hill to protest the eviction mortarium

How fkn long do u need to live rent free when companies are desperate for help. Fkn jersey mikes subs was advertising 20$ with tips to start

$20 with tips, Or plus tips? With tips is the employer only paying around $10 hour. I personally would like to see us go away from the tip model in general.

$20 with tips, Or plus tips? With tips is the employer only paying around $10 hour. I personally would like to see us go away from the tip model in general.

With...but my guess is 15+5 because there are BK's and car washes advertising 15+

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
"A whore, like most of the political elite"
You: "wah! You can't call a woman a whore!"

Are most of the political elite women, or are you retarded?
There is no other option, so don't respond with some lame deflection. You're either retarded or deluded. Which is it?

Righties have been running around calling women in power that aren't in their political party whores for years.

It’s all theater. The moratorium needed to end, because there is work out there. She needs to keep her base happy.
I wish both sides would spend less time grandstanding and more time getting shit done.
We need a 3rd party because I hate the fringes of both sides have such a big sway. The fringes of both sides do nothing for me.

We need a 3rd party because I hate the fringes of both sides have such a big sway. The fringes of both sides do nothing for me.

What sway do the fringes have on policy? The progressive caucus gets nothing done.

Unless you mean Manchin and Sinema.

As for the GOP, I don't even know what is considered fringe anymore. I guess Marjorie Taylor Greene and wheelchair dude? Neither seem like they have a ton of support in the party or are getting stuff done. Still seems like Mitch's party.

Righties have been running around calling women in power that aren't in their political party whores for years.
Wah someone needs a diaper change and safe space

Children and caretakers of children are among the most vulnerable in our economy and Biden prioritized them over mostly privileged college grads and that was the right thing to do. Of course self centered leftists care more about the government getting rid of their debt than tackling poverty.

Why can't he do both? This isn't either/or. This is a specific campaign promise. Also referring to people entering the workforce with crippling debt as "privileged" is pretty stupid.

MW should generally be done at the local and state level and national MW increases should be modest. Insisting on a $15 MW at the national level when there isn't the political capital to make it happen is myopic and counter-productive.

This is a highly popular policy with voters and was another campaign promise from Biden. There is plenty of political capital to make it happen.

It's not working at the local level. That's why the federal minimum wage exists.

The fraud squad telling their followers to shout down anyone who wants answers.

Why can't he do both? This isn't either/or. This is a specific campaign promise. Also referring to people entering the workforce with crippling debt as "privileged" is pretty stupid.
Trump broke so many brains.

Or maybe he's auditioning for TYT.

So-called progressive policies such as student debt and homelessness has deformed.

It’s all theater. From trump on down to aoc.
Shakespeare on Frauds.

E7vq4x-KWQAIg0th.jpg
E7vq6-S3-Xs-AIHYj-Q.jpg
E7vq7-MPXEAAlf1t.jpg

Because Biden is a president who has to wrestle with Congress, not a God Emperor who can do whatever he wants. He needs to pick his battles and he chose wisely.

And yes college grads as a whole are privileged, hence the fact that they have access to a university education in the first place. Most lower class people don't go to college and addressing their plight should take precedence over addressing issues relating to middle class college grads. I personally have $35k in student loans and while I would love for Biden to offer some forgiveness there I don't hold it against him that he has prioritized other issues like child poverty because that makes sense from where he sits.
This is a highly popular policy with voters and was another campaign promise from Biden. There is plenty of political capital to make it happen.

It's not working at the local level. That's why the federal minimum wage exists.
Just because its popular in surveys doesn't mean there is the political capital to make it work at the national level due to the conservative nature of our republic like over-representation that the Senate affords to smaller, fiscally conservative states or the fact that the various committees in Congress are controlled by older, generally more fiscally conservative Congressmen.

The fraud squad telling their followers to shout down anyone who wants answers.

Outside of keeping Amazon out of NYC which I agreed with. She’s gotten nothing done. And keeping Bezos away was a media campaign and involved no actual legislation
This is just another example of dogs and demons. Pointing out problems is easy, solving them is hard and no one wants to do it

Because Biden is a president who has to wrestle with Congress, not a God Emperor who can do whatever he wants. He needs to pick his battles and he chose wisely.

Again, this isn't either/or and pretending he has to wrestle with congress is a nonsense argument. He doesn't even need Congress for this, he could do it through executive order.

And yes college grads as a whole are privileged, hence the fact that they have access to a university education in the first place. Most lower class people don't go to college and addressing their plight should take precedence over addressing issues relating to middle class college grads. I personally have $35k in student loans and while I would love for Biden to offer some forgiveness there I don't hold it against him that he has prioritized other issues like child poverty because that makes sense from where he sits.

A college degree for today's young people is the equivalent of what a high school diploma was for boomers. Its a prequisite for any white collar job. I don't see how someone slaving away at a low level office job with student debt is privileged. You're stretching the meaning of the word.

Just because its popular in surveys doesn't mean there is the political capital to make it work at the national level due to the conservative nature of our republic like over-representation that the Senate affords to smaller, fiscally conservative states or the fact that the various committees in Congress are controlled by older, generally more fiscally conservative Congressmen.

It was literally in the reconciliation bill. It got taken out by the senate parliamentarian, an undemocratic, unelected position. A staffer. Your argument about political capital is meaningless, it was in the bill. Biden had the capital to keep it in the bill but didn't.

Again, this isn't either/or and pretending he has to wrestle with congress is a nonsense argument. He doesn't even need Congress for this, he could do it through executive order.
Sometimes in politics it is an either/or thing as you have to compromise and pick your battles. As far as governing through EOs, that has its limits and is liable to get overturned by a GOP president anyway. Biden seems to have learned from Obama's mistake on that.
A college degree for today's young people is the equivalent of what a high school diploma was for boomers. Its a prequisite for any white collar job. I don't see how someone slaving away at a low level office job with student debt is privileged. You're stretching the meaning of the word.
They are privileged because on average college grads come from wealthier, more stable households when compared to people who aren't college grads. I'm not stretching the meaning of the word, I am using it according to its precise meaning. When comparing those with student debt to caretakers of children its very clear which is more privileged and which is more disadvantaged and Biden chose to prioritize the latter.
It was literally in the reconciliation bill. It got taken out by the senate parliamentarian, an undemocratic, unelected position. A staffer. Your argument about political capital is meaningless, it was in the bill. Biden had the capital to keep it in the bill but didn't.
How do you know he had the capital to keep it in the bill? It could be the very reason it was taken out is because it reduced the political viability of the bill.

People are collecting unemployment and not paying their mortgages because of the eviction ban. The landlords getting hurt most by this are the ones that can’t afford to cover the costs of the people not paying.

Do to a natural disaster I had to leave my old home and rent it. If the renters don't pay I probably lose both of my homes.

Jimmy Dore is a moron and so are you for listening to that dumb fuck.
Dore is such a transparent hack. Guy is the ultimate complainer with no real solutions for everything. Just bitches about how Democrats need to magically pass universal health care for all and other pipe dreams that are DOA.

Back