Social Fraud squad hotdogging and grandstanding on capitol hill to protest the eviction mortarium

LOL you have me confused with yourself.
Like Dore, you spend the majority of your time attacking other lefties for not being left enough.

I don't have a problem shitting on conservatives, libs, or other progressives whenever they say or do dumb shit.

I never described myself as a progressive. And as I have said 1,000 times before you even know those clods names, the fraud squad collectively have more power than Manchin and Sinema and they refuse to use it.

lol Your political cluelessness is next level.

Also, the "progressive" I was referring to was Max Blumenthal - you linked the hearsay "interview" he did with AOC.

Like Dore, you spend the majority of your time attacking other lefties for not being left enough.

I don't have a problem shitting on conservatives, libs, or other progressives whenever they say or do dumb shit.
Again, you goofs are putting words in my mouth. I never said they aren't "left enough".

I said they don't use their power when they have it. They ran on fighting and they bend over every chance that they get. This has nothing to do with being "left enough". Either you believe in those things or you don't. Simple.

They knew for a month that they needed to organize but didn't because they were waiting on Biden, or Pelosi or the CDC or whatever.

I know you like talking about conservatives and Trump and Russia and blah blah blah.

lol Your political cluelessness is next level.

Also, the "progressive" I was referring to was Max Blumenthal - you linked the hearsay "interview" he did with AOC.
Here we go again. "You don't know politics. I know politics." I have heard this already. Either bring something new to the game or go back to the "but Trump" threads.

And the misunderstanding is your fault. You should be clear with your proper nouns.

Interacting thread.

Imagine catching the shit @skysolo is getting for calling out politicians playing at theater instead of actually making an effort at keeping promises.

Fucking retards.

AOC smells like the entrance to a dry cleaning shop just after they put a brand new rug down.

Here we go again. "You don't know politics. I know politics." I have heard this already. Either bring something new to the game or go back to the "but Trump" threads.

As a moderate democrat Manchin has so much leverage in the upper chamber some fellow democrats jokingly refer to him as "your highness". No one in the Squad even comes close to having the deal making and breaking power of Manchin. This is no secret. And the fact that you have it so backwards indicates you are severely uninformed. Or, should I say, severely disinformed.

Interacting thread.

Imagine catching the shit @skysolo is getting for calling out politicians playing at theater instead of actually making an effort at keeping promises.

Fucking retards.
Imagine being so myopic that you want to torch down your own movement because some politicians aren't checking off the right boxes instead of seeing the long game and actually working toward politically viable policies that help people. That is truly the actions of a retard.

Of course from your POV its great that the progressives eat each other but for people who actually want progressive policies its a bit disappointing.

Imagine being so myopic that you want to torch down your own movement because some politicians aren't checking off the right boxes instead of seeing the long game and actually working toward politically viable policies that help people. That is truly the actions of a retard.

Of course from your POV its great that the progressives eat each other but for people who actually want progressive policies its a bit disappointing.
That you call these actors "progressive" shows how delusional you are. Actions speak louder than words.

Interacting thread.

Fucking retards.
I'm gonnna do like Cori Bush and pass the baton to you so I can go home and recharge my batteries.

As a moderate democrat Manchin has so much leverage in the upper chamber some fellow democrats jokingly refer to him as "your highness". No one in the Squad even comes close to having the deal making and breaking power of Manchin. This is no secret. And the fact that you have it so backwards indicates you are severely uninformed. Or, should I say, severely disinformed.
LOL..... keep playing the hits.

"I know politics, you are misinformed."
"The squad doesn't have power."
"Biden is doing a great job."
"Thriller"
"Bye Bye Bye"
"Shake it Off"

I'm gonnna do like Cori Bush and pass the baton to you so I can go home and recharge my batteries.

Naah, I don't want it.

I'm just amazed how much leeway people will give their "side", when instead everyone should be holding their representatives accountable for their bullshit. There shouldn't be any loyalty to these leeches on society.

These guys see progressives get so many retweets on Twitter and their YT channels get so many views and so they think that these progressive politicians have much more political capital than they actually have. They fail to understand just how resistant to change the American Republic is, you can't vote a few progressives in and expect they're going to overturn the system within an election cycle or two.
That you call these actors "progressive" shows how delusional you are. Actions speak louder than words.
The delusional folks are the ones who think progressives can ram through whatever policies they want and expect that this will somehow work for the better. It doesn't though. Look at what happened to the Green New Deal when AOC pushed for it, it got crushed. The fact that she learned not to waste her time with such efforts is a good thing.

Again, you goofs are putting words in my mouth. I never said they aren't "left enough".

I said they don't use their power when they have it. They ran on fighting and they bend over every chance that they get. This has nothing to do with being "left enough". Either you believe in those things or you don't. Simple.

They knew for a month that they needed to organize but didn't because they were waiting on Biden, or Pelosi or the CDC or whatever.

I know you like talking about conservatives and Trump and Russia and blah blah blah.

"Belief" doesn't get shit done. Not doing something when and how skysollo wants it done does not mean they don't "believe".
You don't know when to levy legitimate, constructive criticism, and when to not sound like a whining loon.

I agreed with you in this case. There's no excuse for not bringing this up earlier. That's on everyone from AOC to Pelosi to Biden to Sanders to McCarthy. (Yet, your focus is always solely on the 'fraud squad')
No pointless FTV campaign was needed, and there's no negative political cost to pointing out the real deadline on the end of a rent moratorium that would have an impact on many struggling Americans. They could have all easily brought attention to this and came up with a plan weeks ago.
There are instances like this where there is no excuse, and then there are other cases where there are legitimate differences in thinking on how to get something done. You don't seem to be capable of seeing the difference.

Naah, I don't want it.

I'm just amazed how much leeway people will give their "side", when instead everyone should be holding their representatives accountable for their bullshit. There shouldn't be any loyalty to these leeches on society.
Biden or Congress could have done something all along. But hey, we don't know politics.

The apologists will say that Shakespeare in the Park worked or better late than never. They will always accept the barest of bare minimums.

Interacting thread.

Fucking retards.

This isn't why skysolo catches shit. This isn't about protecting AOC or the Squad.
He gets shit because he spends all of his time solely shitting on the only people in government that show an ounce of interest in the policies that he says he wants to see get done.

AOC/Bush and the others not doing this grandstanding right now, would've meant that this issue didn't get addressed at all until Congress came back from vacation 6 weeks later.
Are they grandstanding ? Yep. But this performance is better than the nothing and lying that Biden and Pelosi are doing.
Putting this all on the squad only makes libs and rightwingers job easier, and it only helps to delegitimize progressives now and in the future when supposed lefties act like they're the enemy.

This isn't why skysolo catches shit. This isn't about protecting AOC or the Squad.
He gets shit because he spends all of his time solely shitting on the only people in government that show an ounce of interest in the policies that he says he wants to see get done.

AOC/Bush and the others not doing this grandstanding right now, would've meant that this issue didn't get addressed at all until Congress came back from vacation 6 weeks later.
Are they grandstanding ? Yep. But this performance is better than the nothing and lying that Biden and Pelosi are doing.
Putting this all on the squad only makes libs and rightwingers job easier, and it only helps to delegitimize progressives now and in the future when supposed lefties act like they're the enemy.
Catching shit = crybaby neo libs unhappy that I talk about their heroes.

You don't stop me with your lame excuse-making, whiney antics. F'ng Adam Schiff was out their co-opting their play and mums the word from everyone one of you donks.

You expect the bare minimum and you get the bare minimum.

Last edited:
LOL..... keep playing the hits.

"I know politics, you are misinformed."
"The squad doesn't have power."
"Biden is doing a great job."
"Thriller"
"Bye Bye Bye"
"Shake it Off"

Seems like you're the guy with the "greatest hits" on repeat. As I only made one of the above statements.

Do you accept the fact that Manchin has far more leverage in the congress than the Squad? Are you willing to accept and embrace new information in order to have a more accurate perception of the issues going forward?

Catching shit = crybaby neo libs unhappy that I talk about their heroes.

You don't stop me with your lame excuse-making, whiney antics.

You expect the bare minimum and you get the bare minimum.
More nothing from you. lol at me being a neo lib.
You can't address the criticism.

I can admit that AOC and the rest of the squad are far from perfect, don't do enough, and don't always have good strategies.....and I can also admit that they are the only ones in power right now trying to do something, or they are at least pretending to give a fuck about things that I care about.....which is a lot more than what a Pelosi, Biden, or any Republican is doing.
I'll take a Democrat that pretends to care about climate change over the Republican that says "it's all in the lord's hands". And I'll take a progressive that grandstands and tweets about climate change and healthcare over a Democrat that says "We need to move slowly and carefully on that with our Republican colleagues".
The Squad being gone doesn't help me. Helping libs and conservatives shit on them doesn't help me.

These guys see progressives get so many retweets on Twitter and their YT channels get so many views and so they think that these progressive politicians have much more political capital than they actually have. They fail to understand just how resistant to change the American Republic is, you can't vote a few progressives in and expect they're going to overturn the system within an election cycle or two.

The delusional folks are the ones who think progressives can ram through whatever policies they want and expect that this will somehow work for the better. It doesn't though. Look at what happened to the Green New Deal when AOC pushed for it, it got crushed. The fact that she learned not to waste her time with such efforts is a good thing.

Manchin and Sinema should be topping the Bad Dems list for all (real) progressives. The social media and progressive media heat needs to be turned up to 100 on them and maintained.

Back