Media Free fight Paddy Vs Gordon

They should post this fight to hype people up for Gordon’s fight week, not Paddy’s. I wish they’d of marketed Paddy as a fun hometown hero with favorable matchups instead of trying to weasel him in to the top 15.
Crazier things have happened, but I see no way Paddy even competes with the Top 10 of LW. I think they run through him honestly.

They're going to get him a few of these has-beens who've managed to hold on to a number but lets be real, imagine Paddy vs the likes of Charles, Islam, Arman, Gaethje, Gamrot, etc. It would be a bloodbath.

They should post this fight to hype people up for Gordon’s fight week, not Paddy’s. I wish they’d of marketed Paddy as a fun hometown hero with favorable matchups instead of trying to weasel him in to the top 15.

Absolutely!

Seems like a great alternative to the celebrity boxing phenomenon; but more legit.

Weird fight to try and promote their boy with.
Maybe it’s to give false hope about the Tony fight.

Paddy getting the first round on 2 judges cards alone is incredibly egregious. That was the most clear cut round and if it was scored correctly Gordon correctly wins the fight.

Back