Free play parlay challenge

Sono07

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Rules are
First 8 people to post a
UFC 260 7 fighter team get a free $5 parlay. Any winning bet pays half to the winner. If you have seen these threads recently you know the game here. Take a number and take a team.

(only 8 slots, first posts get there number)

Example

Stipe
Woodley
Worthy
Abubakar
Bukauskas
Maverick
Azitar

$5 for 565
(I wouldn't recommend this one)

Participants must have PayPal (best I can do here) Two honorary slots are open for @WhosTheBoss and @guesswhoseback for both starting and continuing this thing. You two post or DM me anytime between now and Friday evening if you're interested, or you can pass your spot away to another sherbro.

Cool, thank you.

Francis
Luque
O'Malley
Worthy
Menifield
Penne
Nurmagomedov

Thanks for doing this!

O'Malley
Luque
Maverick
Goldy
Nurmagomedov
Ngannou
Oleksiejczuk

Woooo!
I am in. Thanks :)

Francis (sadly ugh)
Vincente
Almedia
Mullarkey
Knight
Penne
Nurmagomedov

Francis
Luque
O'Malley
Worthy
Oleksiejczuk
Azaitar
Robertson

Thanks I was gonna do 1 this event lol I was told to wait till weigh ins but ok lol

Azatair
Morales
Maverick
Oleksko
Gooden
Worthy
Micoic

Last edited:
Knight
Penne
Maverick
Gooden
Modestas
Barriault
Luque

Thanks

Ngannou
Luque
O'Malley
Oleksiejczuk
Barriault
Worthy
Morales
Nurmagomedov

Thanks for doing this

Stipe
Luque

Bukauskas
Barriault
Nurmagomedov
Mallarkey
Penne

Thanks sherbro!

Ngannou
Luque
O'Malley
Worthy
Knight
Penne
Barriault.

If it wins, send my half to @Kamais_Ookin please (as long as he has PayPal). I don't have PayPal and I owe that brotha some love.

All slots are filled unless some drops out. Placing the bets Friday afternoon after the weigh ins incase someone happens to fall off the scale again.

Anyone who wants to update there team between now and then let me know. I see Omar vs Young is back on if anyone wants to swap that fight in.

Hint. Its 5 bucks. Take a ton of dogs/props to increase payouts.
I'd prefer mostly ML's but if people want to mix in few props I ain't mad at it. Just a cunt trying to sort through all the props for 10 parlay's on my phone.

I'd prefer mostly ML's but if people want to mix in few props I ain't mad at it. Just a cunt trying to sort through all the props for 10 parlay's on my phone.

Sucks man cuz the times I did it some of the parlays were a payout of 90$ lol for an 8 teamer I still would lose money if one of those woulda hit lol. But I like getting info from sherdog have them make picks as well because I legit do about 100$ worth of random parlays 5$ each myself that rarely hit so why not try and get sherdog to make some picks with a slightly chance better to hit. With that said I got royally screwed 2 events ago I was supposed to hit a 1900$ parlay but I had Anders in the parlay got dropped down to a 7 teamer for like 480 then I also had edwards that fight got cancelled and dropped to a 6 teamer for like a 360$ payout just my luck

Last edited:
Exactly especially if its EASY MONEY
<{Heymansnicker}>
Ha you said the thing. You fellows are great, guaranteed profit now.

Sucks man cuz the times I did it some of the parlays were a payout of 90$ lol for an 8 teamer I still would lose money if one of those woulda hit lol. But I like getting info from sherdog have them make picks as well because I legit do about 100$ worth of random parlays 5$ each myself that rarely hit so why not try and get sherdog to make some picks with a slightly chance better to hit. With that said I got royally screwed 2 events ago I was supposed to hit a 1900$ parlay but I had Anders in the parlay got dropped down to a 7 teamer for like 480 then I also had edwards that fight got cancelled and dropped to a 6 teamer for like a 360$ payout just my luck
Hey money is money, at least you didn't have Yan parlayed then you would have really gotten screwed. First time I saw one of these threads it just seemed like a way to crowd source parlays. A free play is a free play I guess.

I like the threads though it's a nice change of pace, gives the place a more interactive/competitive feel. I've been meaning to pay it back/forward every since my parlay hit in that first thread. Hopefully some people win and make a chunk of change but it won't hurt my feelings if all ten burn. I'll be playing mainly singles and doubles anyway this is really just a bit of fun to me and to show my appreciation for the forum and it's members.

Last edited:
<{Heymansnicker}>
Ha you said the thing. You fellows are great, guaranteed profit now.

Hey money is money, at least you didn't have Yan parlayed then you would have really gotten screwed. First time I saw one of these threads it just seemed like a way to crowd source parlays. A free play is a free play I guess.

I like the threads though it's a nice change of pace, gives the place a more interactive/competitive feel. I've been meaning to pay it back/forward every since my parlay hit in that first thread. Hopefully some people win and make a chunk of change but it won't hurt my feelings if all ten burn. I'll be playing mainly singles and doubles anyway this is really just a bit of fun to me.

Lol exactly like I alwalys tell people I gamble for fun. Of course I want to win but If I lose wont effect my lifestyle either way. I gamble what I can afford to lose. Plus with all these parlays people make if you get down to like 1 or 2 fights on the ticket and its a good payout you can alwalys hedge a little as well

Lol exactly like I alwalys tell people I gamble for fun. Of course I want to win but If I lose wont effect my lifestyle either way. I gamble what I can afford to lose. Plus with all these parlays people make if you get down to like 1 or 2 fights on the ticket and its a good payout you can alwalys hedge a little as well
Good for you lol. I gamble what I can’t afford to lose lol

it’s a disease for sure

Back