Free play parlay challenge

Good for you lol. I gamble what I can’t afford to lose lol

it’s a disease for sure

Lol I feel you It is but I have been gambling since Ive been 16 im 34 now and hasnt effected me either way win I win or lose. Well winning does lol have taken a couple of trips because of it lol went to brazil for 2 days to run a marathon lol after hitting a 4200$ parlay so I said to myself either gamble this winnings and possibly lose it or do something with it LOL

Lol I feel you It is but I have been gambling since Ive been 16 im 34 now and hasnt effected me either way win I win or lose. Well winning does lol have taken a couple of trips because of it lol went to brazil for 2 days to run a marathon lol after hitting a 4200$ parlay so I said to myself either gamble this winnings and possibly lose it or do something with it LOL
I’m currently in an argument w bovada because of their shitty software and it timed me out and made me lose $1k and they refuse to admit it’s their fault

I’m currently in an argument w bovada because of their shitty software and it timed me out and made me lose $1k and they refuse to admit it’s their fault

Na I feel you I have never had any bad expereinces with online gambling some people have Ive been lucky to never have been but then again I dont gamble big bucks online when I did do it online and whenever I did do it online id withdraw as soon as I reached 1k. Only bad expereince which may also be considered is 1 time a site graded my bet as a win when it was a Loss it was only like a 80$ bet or something like that so now I had 150 in there so I bet all 150 on another game and loss then they emailed me told me I need to send them the money they graded as a win by mistake to continue using there site because I was now in the negative lol na fuck that I just stopped using that site. It was 1 of those budget sites as well Justbet.CX or something like that

Na I feel you I have never had any bad expereinces with online gambling some people have Ive been lucky to never have been but then again I dont gamble big bucks online when I did do it online and whenever I did do it online id withdraw as soon as I reached 1k. Only bad expereince which may also be considered is 1 time a site graded my bet as a win when it was a Loss it was only like a 80$ bet or something like that so now I had 150 in there so I bet all 150 on another game and loss then they emailed me told me I need to send them the money they graded as a win by mistake to continue using there site because I was now in the negative lol na fuck that I just stopped using that site. It was 1 of those budget sites as well Justbet.CX or something like that

I feel you on that. Mine was slightly different. They owed me more than I owed them due to an honest mix-up, but instead of just leaving my positive balance in my account, they locked me out and said I had to send them the money I "owed them" first. Yeah, right. 99.99%, chance they would KEEP me locked out. So nah.

Ngannou
Luque
O'Malley
Worthy
Knight
Penne
Barriault.

If it wins, send my half to @Kamais_Ookin please (as long as he has PayPal). I don't have PayPal and I owe that brotha some love.

Penne fight is off so swap in Gillian Robertson for me. Thanks!

Ugh now Knight out too. I'll take Bukauskus.

So I've got:
Ngannou
Luque
O'Malley
Robertson
Bukauskus
Barriault.
Edit: and worthy

Last edited:
Surprised nobody is adding Omar, I feel like he should roll here.

Surprised nobody is adding Omar, I feel like he should roll here.

When I do these 5$ lineups I pick the 8 fighters or 7 in this case that habe the lowest odds to win that i think will win because more of a payout and more money. But in my case when I'm betting the 8 fighters I picked I'll just do another random 10 5$ parlays with the same fighters and when I say random I truly mean random like who has the longer name whose name comes first alphabetically whose uglier lol shit like that

Looks like everyone has weighed in. I'll be placing the bets when I get off work in an hour or so. Let me know if anyone wants to make a last minute change, or add a cheeky prop or two into the mix.

Yo @WhosTheBoss who did you want now that Penne and Knight are out? I think I forgot to ask you before.

All bets have been placed with the exception of WhosTheBoss. If I don't hear from ya before the card I'll slot in two picks for ya to replace Penne/Knight.

Any winning bet pays out half. Here are the totals, DM me if anyone wants a screen shot, I don't have time to post them all atm.

1 @DonQ94 $5 to win $444

2 @stipeszn $5 to win $281

3 @guesswhoseback $5 to win $442

4 @svmr_db $5 to win $72

5 @Invictis $5 to win $95

6 @BigSteve $5 to win $221

7 @Jae Gibbz $5 to win $442

8 @Kamais_Ookin $5 to win $231

9 @bendoman $5 to win $107

Good luck fellows.

Back