Freebie Alert Thread

And collecting it nets you a free $10 coupon towards the Megasale (for any game $14.99 and above). Remember these chain. You use one, you get a fresh one with the purchase. So, for example, you could get Rage 2, Crysis Remastered, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and Darksiders 3 for a total of $24.95.
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-...ic MEGA Sale&priceTier=tier3&count=40&start=0

I knew this week would be a whopper when I saw the "Mystery Game" teaser last week. And the good times keep rolling. Another "Mystery Game" to be revealed next week.

Wow very nice. I've already got the definitive edition on steam so I'll pass but still a great game to give away.
The Ultimate Edition is also on Game Pass, but yeah, it's still a big giveaway for most.

Neither a game nor a permanent giveaway, but Epic is giving away 3 free months of Discord Nitro (the premium subscription tier of Discord):
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/discord--discord-nitro
p1_2970212_565c3828.jpg

The Ultimate Edition is also on Game Pass, but yeah, it's still a big giveaway for most.

For PC game pass it's only the standard edition. I just verified on my phone again to make sure it wasn't updated. I was slightly annoyed because control for game pass PC was announced maybe 2 weeks after I just purchased it off of Steam. Then I realized it was the standard edition and this was one of the rare times I actually wanted to play the DLC because of the Alan Wake connection. Most times I don't really care about DLC.

For PC game pass it's only the standard edition. I just verified on my phone again to make sure it wasn't updated. I was slightly annoyed because control for game pass PC was announced maybe 2 weeks after I just purchased it off of Steam. Then I realized it was the standard edition and this was one of the rare times I actually wanted to play the DLC because of the Alan Wake connection. Most times I don't really care about DLC.
It’s standard on console as well. There’s options to buy the DLC on both PC/Console.

Ultimate Edition was included on PS5’s PS+ a few months ago. Crazy steal.

It’s standard on console as well. There’s options to buy the DLC on both PC/Console.

Ultimate Edition was included on PS5’s PS+ a few months ago. Crazy steal.

Oh I thought the PS+ version was also standard. I think I grabbed it. I can't remember. It was smart of them to release only the standard edition on gamepass. Get people into the lore\game and then have them buy the DLC after. So they get the money from MS and a little bit extra with the people who want the DLC.

Oh I thought the PS+ version was also standard. I think I grabbed it. I can't remember. It was smart of them to release only the standard edition on gamepass. Get people into the lore\game and then have them buy the DLC after. So they get the money from MS and a little bit extra with the people who want the DLC.
https://blog.playstation.com/2021/0...e-edition-comes-to-playstation-plus-tomorrow/

Hopefully you snatched it. I make it a habit to add every game to my library just in case.

But yeah, Microsoft is rarely giving away full editions of third party games. You at least get a discount on addons though which is nice.

Back