Freebie Alert Thread

Oh, realized I didn't post the reminder for this week's freebies via Epic.
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/kingdom-come-deliverance/home
&
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/aztez/home
1581608599_kingdom_az_trpar_story.jpg

I know I mentioned it in teh WAYPN thread, but Wolfenstein New Blood is free on Gamepass... I'd image that's the case on Steam and PS store as well.

I know I mentioned it in teh WAYPN thread, but Wolfenstein New Blood is free on Gamepass... I'd image that's the case on Steam and PS store as well.
I assume you mean Youngblood?

It doesn't look like it's free on Steam or Epic, and I'm not surprised about that, because the Game Pass is behind a subscription paywall, but I did find this via a Google (dated Feb. 6th, 2020). I'm a little wary though because the website name is spoofing a much more popular PC website. You can't VirusTotal files this large, so I'd throw every AV/scan I had at the executable before launching it:
Wolfenstein: Youngblood PC Full Version Free Download

It doesn't look like it's free on Steam or Epic, and I'm not surprised about that, because the Game Pass is behind a subscription paywall, but I did find this via a Google (dated Feb. 6th, 2020). I'm a little wary though because the website name is spoofing a much more popular PC website. You can't VirusTotal files this large, so I'd throw every AV/scan I had at the executable before launching it:

I wouldn't do it. The risk is too high for viruses, plus...

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/wolfenstein-youngblood

<Meh02>

Youngblood my bad.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate will also be free on the Epic Games Store (February 20)

<mma4>

With these epic freebees do you keep them forever?

With these epic freebees do you keep them forever?
AFAIK yes. There is no time limit specified in the giveaways.

I wouldn't be surprised if Epic has some clause that allows them to revoke one's "ownership" in the future, for whatever arbitrary reason, but that seems par for the course with every company and digital downloads, now.

KOF 14 whoever claims it
4FQ90-Y3D8X-BLERC

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
FEJ8Y-KZFZQ-XDGWB

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
FEJ8Y-KZFZQ-XDGWB

Hey thanks! That was actually the only one I didn't have on either steam or gog. I've gotten all the other ones, mostly free through giveaways, even Mystery of the Mummy and Silver Earring. Cheers.

Hey thanks! That was actually the only one I didn't have on either steam or gog. I've gotten all the other ones, mostly free through giveaways, even Mystery of the Mummy and Silver Earring. Cheers.
I'm glad someone could use it. Do you watch Fanatical for deals? They used to be BundleStars.

Looks like Shadow of the Collosus and Sonic Forces for March on PsPlus. Looking forward to Shadow. Never played it and it looks pretty good. Still finishing Uncharted 1-3 from January. Enjoying the freebies this year.

Last edited:
Back