Fuhb

0uY4OaT.jpg

I'm sorry brother. When is the dr stopping by?
Dr came by yesterday. Went to a different Dr today inurgent care. Basically it might be meningitis but a viral form of it and I just gotta Toruń it out

Dr came by yesterday. Went to a different Dr today inurgent care. Basically it might be meningitis but a viral form of it and I just gotta Toruń it out
Garlic
Garlic can be very beneficial for those suffering from meningitis as the allicin and various other organic compounds act as powerful antioxidants that have antiviral and antibacterial properties.

Olive Leaf Extract
For a herbal approach to relief from meningitis, you can turn to olive leaf extract, which has antiviral and antioxidant properties, in addition to its proven anti-inflammatory abilities.

Chlorella
One of the most well-known home remedies for meningitis is chlorella, a small plant that packs a major punch, due to its impressive chlorophyll content. Chlorophyll is remarkably similar in structure to hemoglobin, and so, can boost red blood cell production, which increases oxygenation, purifies the blood, and helps speed up recovery and repair of the damage from meningitis.

not sure if any of that's true but it seems safe enough to try.

ginseng and reishi mushrooms were also on the list but I dunno if u are willing to trust the japs.

Garlic
Garlic can be very beneficial for those suffering from meningitis as the allicin and various other organic compounds act as powerful antioxidants that have antiviral and antibacterial properties.

Olive Leaf Extract
For a herbal approach to relief from meningitis, you can turn to olive leaf extract, which has antiviral and antioxidant properties, in addition to its proven anti-inflammatory abilities.

Chlorella
One of the most well-known home remedies for meningitis is chlorella, a small plant that packs a major punch, due to its impressive chlorophyll content. Chlorophyll is remarkably similar in structure to hemoglobin, and so, can boost red blood cell production, which increases oxygenation, purifies the blood, and helps speed up recovery and repair of the damage from meningitis.

not sure if any of that's true but it seems safe enough to try.

ginseng and reishi mushrooms were also on the list but I dunno if u are willing to trust the japs.
Looks
Like I have my my dry rub for my chicken tomorrow

Plants in general - I would add flavonoids to that list as well

Back