Fury vs Ngannou

Who ya got

• There's only Oneeeeee Tyson Fury

• N Bomb Smash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fury tools Ngannou in the ring, it'll be embarrassing for Ngannou

<{anton}>I’d hate to see what dropping the N bomb would do to Tyson, let alone any poster on these forums

Fury is a busted steroid cheating admitted drug addict, PED's is the only way he beats Francis, or anyone for that matter.

<JRSmith40>

In a fight. A real fight Francis murders Fury. In boxing yea he would lose.

In a street fight there are no gay must stand up rules. Tyson gets destroyed. Francis baddest man on planet. Fax. Don't @Me
People forget Tyson Fury is a gypsy bare knuckle fighter. He knows about street fighting. People act like Tyson Fury has never been in a real fight away from boxing before. He got in to boxing after his bare knuckle/street fighting experience. More boxers have street fighting experience compared to mma fighters. Most learned how to fight in the streets first then find themselves in a boxing gym because they realized or someone else realized they were good at fighting. That's how it usually is with boxers.

Tyson Fury has to cower and hide behind a barrier of rules to ensure he leaves the arena with his health intact, embarrassing.

We all know who'd win in true combat

ngannou-kimura.gif

Tyson Fury has to cower and hide behind a barrier of rules to ensure he leaves the arena with his health intact, embarrassing.

We all know who'd win in true combat

ngannou-kimura.gif

Plus Fury needs steroids, cant forget the roids.

Hard to imagine Fury being able to handle Francis's helicopters of doom

I am guessing Francis has roughly 20-30 punches per fight before getting tired. Francis also never had to slip jabs and move. Fury is going to make it look easy if it is in the ring. MMA it might be a different story

Fury is an MMA fan and took some of his gimmick from Conor as well. I wonder if hed ever fight Francis in MMA i think besides Ryan Garcia he might be the best chance for an elite boxer transitioning in their prime

I think Conor took some of his schtick from Tyson. Tyson always been that way...

In boxing ,ngannou has no chance. In mma i think its a pick em since francis os not a wrestler

People forget Tyson Fury is a gypsy bare knuckle fighter. He knows about street fighting. People act like Tyson Fury has never been in a real fight away from boxing before. He got in to boxing after his bare knuckle/street fighting experience. More boxers have street fighting experience compared to mma fighters. Most learned how to fight in the streets first then find themselves in a boxing gym because they realized or someone else realized they were good at fighting. That's how it usually is with boxers.

This, he's the giant real life version of Brad Pitt in Snatch.

Back