Fury vs Ngannou

Who ya got

• There's only Oneeeeee Tyson Fury

• N Bomb Smash

Results are only viewable after voting.
I watch both boxing and MMA buddy...

Record:
Tyson Fury: Vladamir Klitchko, Derek Chisora, Deontay Wilder
Anthony Joshua: Dillian Whyte, Vladamir Kitchko, Joseph Parker, Andy Ruiz, Kubrat Pulev, Alexander Povetkin, Carlos Takam

Belts:
Tyson Fury: WBC
Anthony Joshua: WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO

But Tyson Fury is the best HW? Lol, nobody that knows boxing and is objective would pick Fury over AJ. AJ's record is WAY better and he has more belts.

Anyway, I'm not saying I'd favor Ngannou to beat Fury. I'm only saying that he would have a chance, which I explained.
I like his individual wins better than the extended resume, but I don't have a quibble with someone putting AJ ahead. Plus just the eye test, fury is the more gifted boxer. But again, 1a, 1b, don't care how you stack those two up really. Just that saying Ngannou "has a chance" means single digit percentages. Anything more than that is lunacy.

I like his individual wins better than the extended resume, but I don't have a quibble with someone putting AJ ahead. Plus just the eye test, fury is the more gifted boxer. But again, 1a, 1b, don't care how you stack those two up really. Just that saying Ngannou "has a chance" means single digit percentages. Anything more than that is lunacy.

Sure. Single digit sounds about right. But I'd say that Ngannou has more of a chance of beating Fury in boxing than Fury does of beating Ngannou in MMA. And yeah, 1a 1b for now until they fight.

Lol we aren't in jungle... most of the time street fights are unimpressive.

Actually very few people will go to the point where they risk a jail sentence (fortunately).

Maybe where you live. Where I live the crime stats say most fights involve weapons (you can check for your city online, most cities have that data available). Most cops I know say the same thing -- most fights involve weapons (and often multiple attackers).

I don't agree with your second sentence either -- most fights involve someone already breaking the law (ie an attempt at robbery). Killing someone escalates it, so a lot of the time they're careful not to do that, but the initial attack tends to be at knifepoint or gunpoint to begin with, both of which risk a jail sentence.

Wilder has a loss on his record, Fury is undefeated. That's probably why.

Possibly, though he wasn't going after Wilder when he was undefeated either. For that matter, Ngannou has a couple of losses himself, so I'm not sure Wilder's loss makes much difference to Ngannou.

Maybe where you live. Where I live the crime stats say most fights involve weapons (you can check for your city online, most cities have that data available). Most cops I know say the same thing -- most fights involve weapons (and often multiple attackers).

I don't agree with your second sentence either -- most fights involve someone already breaking the law (ie an attempt at robbery). Killing someone escalates it, so a lot of the time they're careful not to do that, but the initial attack tends to be at knifepoint or gunpoint to begin with, both of which risk a jail sentence.

I live in Europe + i already fought in the street : most of the time, it's like a normal fight with people using their fists and kicks.

But i agree with you, it depends where do you live.

Let them use 4oz gloves, it won't matter and makes everything more worse for Ngannou. Fury destroys Ngannous face with teh jab in 4oz gloves. Guys who sparred hard in 4oz gloves know what I'm talking about.

Ufc has a better chance to become more popular than pro wrestling.

I live in Europe + i already fought in the street : most of the time, it's like a normal fight with people using their fists and kicks.

But i agree with you, it depends where do you live.

And there's a lot to be said for living in a place where most fights are only fists and kicks instead of guns and knives.

Back