G.O.A.T. List is as follows:

that might be the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard. I must be a quite guy that’s why I support Gsp. The way you said that whole thing makes you look racist and on top of that too him tapping too strikes he avenged that loss shortly after. As for your quote about Keith Kizer and gsp’s camp, I once again say he never failed a drug test not once. Jones failed and continues too have steroids in his system. O wait, you must of forgot they had too reroute an entire ufc event too Los Angeles due to the Nevada state athletic commision finding abnormalities in his drug test

Why would GSP act so suspicious about enhanced testing if he was so clean bro?
upload_2020-2-13_10-56-9.png

Why would GSP act so suspicious about enhanced testing if he was so clean bro?
View attachment 728031

why would gsp offer too pay for enhanced stricter drug testing when he fought Hendricks? He offered too pay out of his own pocket for stricter drug testing because he knew Hendricks was on the sauce

Another Canadian huh?

Dont be an idiot, GOATs dont tap strikes.

Bones
Fedor, Silva
DC
GSP
MM

Theres your GOAT list.

The whole stigma against trapping to strikes is pure silliness. It's no different than tapping to a submission

Dan Severn
GSP
Fedor
Jones

The whole stigma against trapping to strikes is pure silliness. It's no different than tapping to a submission

that’s how you rationalize your favorite fighter tapping to strikes?

by pretending it’s no big deal?

why would gsp offer too pay for enhanced stricter drug testing when he fought Hendricks? He offered too pay out of his own pocket for stricter drug testing because he knew Hendricks was on the sauce

cause it was a publicity stunt

why he ducked Wada test?

You didn't address my question. Forget Hendricks for a sec....

If GSP is so clean, like all you fanbois like to pretend, why did he refuse to agree to enhanced testing unless he knew EXACTLY what drugs were being tested for, the frequency of the tests, and the EXACT testing dates, when the tests are supposed to be random?

I'm gonna ask you again, lets see if you dodge the question again this time.

Is that the way a fighter acts who is 100% clean and has nothing to hide?
CcTuRmF.png
Don't be an idiot.

Jones
Anderson Silva
Fedor
GSP
Henderson
Big Nog

that’s how you rationalize your favorite fighter tapping to strikes?

by pretending it’s no big deal?

Never said gsp was my favourite fighter, and there's no reason to excuse him tapping. He was caught, wasn't able to recover so he called it a day. Since then he avenged the loss and showed plenty of heart in adverse situations. The constant harping on the Serra fight is silly

qo26m.jpg
GSP ruined your life and I find great humor in that. Lol

Never said gsp was my favourite fighter, and there's no reason to excuse him tapping. He was caught, wasn't able to recover so he called it a day. Since then he avenged the loss and showed plenty of heart in adverse situations. The constant harping on the Serra fight is silly

yet you try to imply that

tapping to strikes = tapping to subs

that just shows how clueless you are

How can GSP be goat if he tapped to strikes and tapped to an armbar in 0.1 seconds ? To be a GOAT. you have to show little to no weaknesses and look unstoppable. The only person that is the goat on that list is jones. the dude has 10 title defenses !

GSP ruined your life and I find great humor in that. Lol
<36>

i have no idea how thats the conclusion you have gotten to, except an attempt to diverge from not having any real arguments

As a matter of fact im happy to call him the number 2

I dont hate him at all. Im just being honest. I like GSP.

You on the other hand, clearly shows signs of being rustled by not only Jones, but myself as well

<{Heymansnicker}>

QL782ZF.jpg

yet you try to imply that

tapping to strikes = tapping to subs

that just shows how clueless you are

I didn't imply that, I said it out right. Tapping to strikes is no different than tapping to a submission. When you're done, you're done.

What's really clueless is thinking tapping to strikes disqualifies you from GOAT consideration but multiple positive drug tests do not

How can GSP be goat if he tapped to strikes and tapped to an armbar in 0.1 seconds ? To be a GOAT. you have to show little to no weaknesses and look unstoppable. The only person that is the goat on that list is jones. the dude has 10 title defenses !

He has multiple positive drug tests

<36>

i have no idea how thats the conclusion you have gotten to, except an attempt to diverge from not having any real arguments

As a matter of fact im happy to call him the number 2

I dont hate him at all. Im just being honest. I like GSP.

You on the other hand, clearly shows signs of being rustled by not only Jones, but myself as well

<{Heymansnicker}>

QL782ZF.jpg
Didnt read. Stop crying like a bitch with a skinned knee.

If Aldo wins the BW belt he's ahead of DC. DC never won the LHW belt from Jones, in fact lost twice to Jones. Lost the HW belt in his first defense.
10 years undefeated, 19 fight win streak, 9 title defenses, and a second belt would definitely put Aldo up at the top, at least until Khabib defends the LW strap a few more times.

GSP
Anderson
Jones
Aldo
Khabib/DC

Back